After the Movie

Friendship? Love?

You (Choi~~~~) POV

Haha! That was a good movie! Felt sorry for Sungjung though since he sat next to Hyomin. She's one to get totally into anything she watches and since it was pretty much an action moive, poor Sungjung kept getting hit by Hyomin. Haha! Hyomin wouldn't stop appologizing to Sungjung and Sungjung got irritated so he told her to just get over it. Haha he said, "Hyomin, don't worry, I'm alright. I may be hurting, this just tells me that in future, if we are ever watching something, to make sure I am not the one sitting next you. Just sit next to Dongwoo, I'm sure he wouldn't mind *laughs"

After the movie we all went home but since it was late none of the guys thought it was safe for "us girls" to go home alone. Ugh I hate when people think that I am weak. I'm actually not but whatever they were just trying to be gentlemen. Since we all lived nearby to each other (luckily) we just went home together. We just dropped whoever was first then next and so on. Hyomin was first and Jooyeon was gonna sleep over so they went to Hyomin's house that was the first stop. Next was Sungjung and then Dongwoo. Now all that was left was Hoya and I. I realized that he was quiet the whole way, which he rarely is. He's usually quite talktive once everyone is gone yet, today he's so quiet. Hmm. I wonder what's wrong.

"Hoya is something wrong or bothering you?" I asked.

"No. What makes you think that?" He replied.

"Are you sure? You are usually never this quiet. We usually always talk since our houses are farther from the rest and yet today you are so quiet" I said.

"No, I'm fine. Long day I guess. Oh! Looks like we are already at your house! I'll see you tomorrow okay?" Hoya said.

"Okay. See you. Oh! And if you are ever willing to tell me what's been bugging you, you know you can just call or come over to my house alright?"

"Yeah, sure, bye ~~~~!" Hoya replied.

I really wanna know what is it that is constantly bugging him but I guess I will just have to wait until he is ready.

Hoya POV

After our whole little goodbyes with everyone and it just left me and you, I got nervous. The night was beautiful that I thought maybe I should just tell you, that's when you interupted my thoughts...

"Hoya is something wrong or bothering you?" You asked.

"No. What makes you think that?" I told her even though what I really wanted to do was confess.

"Are you sure? You are usually never this quiet. We usually always talk since our houses are farther from the rest and yet today you are so quiet" You said.

"No, I'm fine. Long day I guess. Oh! Looks like we are already at your house! I'll see you tomorrow okay?" I replied, it wasn't a long day though I just have you on my mind constantly. I was glad by then we had already reached your house so we wouldn't talk about what's been bugging me anymore.

 "Okay. See you. Oh! And if you are ever willing to tell me what's been bugging you, you know you can just call or come over to my house alright?" You said.

"Yeah, sure, bye ~~~~!" I replied as I left.

When I finally got home, I took a shower and then lay on my bed looking at my phone when I decided to text you....