Ummm.....

Friendship? Love?

You (Choi~~~) POV

I woke up the next morning still and i still can't believe that Hoya's love is...me. O.O We're supposed to hang out today but I don't know anymore. I'm afraid to see him right now. Well not afraid but I don't know how to react. Ugh I'm gonna be a good friend though and not bail on him so I guess I need to get ready.

Hoya POV

I woke this morning and just did the same things I did every morning; shower, get ready for the day and then eat breakfast. I'm curious though, did Dongwoo actually tell ~~~~ yet? I guess I'll find that answer out later today when we hang out.

End POV

You both met at the park since you both were still unsure of what to do that day. As you saw Hoya sitting on a bench in the park, you stopped for a while to gather your thoughts.

"Hey Hoya!" You said.

"Oh! ~~~~, you're here!" said Hoya.

"Did you wait long? I'm so sorry if you did." you said.

"Ahh.. no I just got here actually so it's ok. So...anywhere you wanna go or do today?" asked Hoya. (*Hoya thoughts: I guess she's okay)

"Umm....actually why don't we stay here and just talk like we do sometimes Hoya?" you suggested. (*Hoya thoughts: that's strange)

"Sure! Is there something that you specifically want to talk about? Seems like there is..so?" stated Hoya.

"Actually...um....last night, Dongwoo and Sungjung told me something that I'm still not sure of so I want to make sure they weren't just playing some practical joke or anything..." you said. (*Hoya thoughts: uh oh. I think Dongwoo actually told her)

"Sure go right ahead. What's up?" Hoya asked.

"Well Dongwoo asked me to meet him at the park last night, so I did. When I got there it was him and Sungjung waiting for me. When I asked what's up, Dongwoo asked me if I wanted to know who the girl you like is, and I said sure but I'm not sure they should tell me in the first place because it's your choice to tell me or not. But Dongwoo said you wouldn't care so I said why not, it'll give me the upper hand to help you out is what I originally thought but Dongwoo said the girl you like is ............me. I thought he was lying so I asked Sungjung since he was there and he said the same thing Dongwoo did. But I'm still not sure if they are telling me the truth or not. So Hoya, ... is Dongwoo telling the truth?" I explained. (*Hoya thoughts: Oh damn. I guess it's time I tell her)

"Actually, ~~~~, it's.....(sigh, I guess it's now or never)...what Dongwoo said...." Hoya started.

"Hoya what is it c'mon you're stalling." You interupted.

"It's true, ~~~~. I'm in love with you. I have been since we entered high school. Well more so I realized it when we entered high school that my feelings for you weren't of friendship but more of love as more than a friend. I'm sorry ~~~~ if you don't want to talk or even see me anymore I'll understand. I guess now that it's said, I'm going...bye" Hoya confessed.

You then grabbed his arm to stop him from leaving. "Hoya, do you want a chance? Would you like to go out with me? Is that what you want Hoya?" you asked.

"Yeah, I would but I don't want to force you to doing something that your heart is not really in." Hoya said sadly.

"Hoya...I'll give you a chance. Honestly I don't see why not. It never hurts to see where things might end up. I may not have the same feelings as you do for me but I'm still willing to try. For all we know maybe after dating for a while, I might actually feel the same way. You're not forcing me to do anything I don't want to do Hoya and my heart may not feel the same way as you but you deserve a chance just like everyone else in this world we live in. So? What do you say? Wanna try going on a date?" you asked.

"Are you really sure about this ~~~? I also don't want you to do this out of pity for me." Hoya stated.

"I don't pity you because you like me Hoya. In fact, I'm quite flattered since I've never had this happen before." You said with a smile. XD

"Fine but don't regret this later ~~~~." Hoya stated. "Also, since the day is still young, why not go on a date today? Now?" Hoya suggested.

"Now? But I'm not even dressed nicer than I could be Hoya. Aren't we supposed to like be pretty and nice on a date?" You asked confused.

"~~~~, don't worry you look pretty like you always do and being in comfortable clothes is better I think than trying to impress your date. So let's just go!" Hoya said as he took your hand and held it in his and you both went for your first date....

well... an attempt I guess... >.