Summer Vacation

Friendship? Love?

You (Choi~~~~) POV

Wow! We are now high school graduates!! >< I don't even know what to do now that we are on vacation until our first year at college starts! Ugh! I'm so nervous to go to college, Hoya's not always gonna be there like in the past and I guess that means I'll have to make friends there. It's not like I don't like making friends but, the fact that you don't know if you can trust them from the beginning. I've known Hoya all my life so of course I can trust him.

It's summer vacation before I start my first year at college. Hmm..... What to do......

Hoya and I decided to gather some of our others friends to hang out. So it was me, Hoya, Hyomin, Dongwoo, Eunjung, Jooyeon, and Sungjung. We decided on the mall since there's always something to do at the mall like movies, shopping, or eating. We went to buy tickets for the movie Cowboys and Aliens and since the movie didn't start until a later time, we all decided to just look around at all the stores and maybe sneak in some snacks >.< haha. Honestly, movies snacks are so expensive so why not right?

However, we all ended up getting separated. Dongwoo and Sungjung went somewhere and Jooyeon and Eunjung ended up browsing at closes. So that just left Hoya and I. He seemed so awkward when everyone left and it  was just the two of us, I don't know why though, we've been friends since we were 5, so I assumed that either something was on his mind that bugging him or he's tired.

"Hoya, what's wrong? You look like something's bothering you." I asked.

"Nothing, I'm tired and I have a lot on mind is all. ~~~~ don't worry, I'm fine" said Hoya.

It seemed that Hoya always had a lot on his mind and always tired lately I wonder why.....

"Hoya, you always seem like that these days, tired and a lot on your mind. What could be possibly bugging you? Like c'mon, we FINALLY graduated. It's what we waited for since we entered high school and we are. We're finally out! So what could possibly be so troubling to you lately?" i asked Hoya.

"~~~~, I told you just don't worry about it okay? I'm fine." Hoya said yet it was so monotone and depressing.

"Hoya. How do you expect me to believe you when you sound like that?" i questioned.

"Just don't worry about me okay?! I'M FINE!!!" Hoya said irritatedly.

That was the first time I saw Hoya act this way towards me. i know somethings bugging him but he doesn't want to tell me. Even though we have a promise to tell each other everything especially when something is bugging us, I decided to just leave things as the were and change the topic. Fortunately, it was almost time for the movie to start.

"Hey why don't we go find the others? The movie is going to start soon." I suggested. He didn't reply but we went to look for the others and head to the movie. I'd wish he wouldn't keep things to himself, he knows it just ends up stressing him out. sigh.

Hoya POV

I can't believe how you can always figure out something is wrong with someone just by looking at their face. You really have a knack for that and yet you are soo dense. Sigh, I'm sorry I got irritated at you though, I'm usually never that way towards you but be alone with you, I can't help but want to just hold your hand to stop you in your tracks and then I'd confess that I've been in love with for so long yet I only realized it 4 years ago when we entered high school. But what was holding me back was the fact that you are my best friend and I don't want to lose you.

Glad that the movie was about to start so when you said that we should find the others, I didn't say anything but just went to start looking for the others and you followed.

While we were looking for the others, my mind was thinking of what I should do with this feeling toward you.