Finding Out o.O

Friendship? Love?

You (Choi~~~~) POV

I was lying on bed bed when my phone rang. It was a text message from Dongwoo.

From: Dongwoo

To: ~~~~

hey can you meet me and sungjung at the park nearby?

hmm.... I wonder what's up???

From: ~~~~

To: Dongwoo

sure when?

From: Dongwoo

To: ~~~~

now? is that okay?

From: ~~~~

To: Dongwoo

sure XD see ya

From: Dongwoo

To: ~~~~

yups see ya

So I got ready to meet Dongwoo at the park in our neighborhood.

"So Dongwoo what's up? Hey Sungjung!" I said with a smile.

"Hey ~~~~!" said Sungjung with a sigh. I wonder what's up.

"~~~~, you wanna know the girl that Hoya was talking about when he texted you the other night?" asked Dongwoo.

"Um.. yeah actually I do. Do you know? Is it okay that you tell me and not Hoya, himself? You know you don't have to tell me you know. i'm willing to wait until Hoya is ready to tell me himself." I told Dongwoo.

'"He said he doesn't care and honestly, I don't want to see him the way he is now. So, ~~~~, do you really want to know?" asked Dongwoo.

"Sure if it's okay" I said with a smile.

"Well.... the girl that Hoya's been in love with.....he's liked her for about 4 years now and I guess he can't take it anymore...so~ yeah...." Dongwoo saying hesitantly. "You know Dongwoo if you don't want to tell me I'll just wait until Hoya is ready to tell me himself." I said since Dongwoo seems unsure.

"NO! I'll tell you." said Dongwoo. "It's you, ~~~~. Hoya is in love with you."

"What? Dongwoo I think you are mistaken. Why would it be me?" I said because it sounds really unreal for Hoya to heve been liking me for 4 years now.

"No,~~~~, it's you. You can even ask Sungjung, Hyomin or even Jooyeon. You just don't see it is all." Dongwoo said.

"Fine. Sungjung. Is what Dongwoo saying the truth? Does Hoya actually have feelings for me?" I asked Sungjung.

"He's not lying ~~~~. Hoya came out and told us a couple years ago. Sorry we've known so long and kept it from you but we were trying to be good friends towards Hoya. We didn't want him mad if we ended up telling you. I'm really sorry ~~~~, I guess we should have told you sooner" replied Sungjung.

"Oh....well ok. I-I think I should g-go now. Um...I'll see you guys...whenever...yeah whenever." I said, and then I left.

I can't believe that I'm that girl Hoya likes. How am I supposed to face him when I see him now? Aish! Hoya why? Why me? You deserve someone better that a dense girl like me like c'mon I don't get majority of the jokes he tells unless it is explained. What do I do?

I think my best bet for now is to make like I know nothing about what I heard from Dongwoo and Sungjung tonight. Yup I guess that's what I'm going to do. Wish me luck!!