This is How the Story Ends XD

Friendship? Love?

You both woke up the next day to go meet your friends at the mall. As you got there you saw that you were the last to arrive and when Hoya saw you, he stood up and grabbed your hand so you could sit next to him.

As you sat down, "Guys we have something to tell you" you announced as they all gave you questioning looks.You said "we" so they were kinda confused.

"We? Whose we?" ask Hyomin.

"Um.. Hoya and I have something to say." you said since knowing that she dated Hoya made you a little nervous. Also because when she made it final to end their relationship, it was originally because of you.

"So..what is it?" Sungjung asked. "Yeah what is it" Jooyeon added.

"Well" You paused, then continued, "Hoya and I are dating" you stated.

All you could see were smiles what surprised you was that Hyomin was smiling. So you asked "Why are you guys all smiling?"

"FINALLY" is what they all shouted which got a confused look on your part but a huge smile on Hoya's. "What?" you questioned.

"C'mon ~~~~, Hoya's been crushing on you for years surprising you didn't see it. I even saw it while dating him, thus I knew the reason why he asked me in the first place" Hyomin stated.

You had a big 'oh' face. Everyone knew all along except you. Man! You just realized how unaware and dense you were.

"wow I'm dense" you said in a low voice yet everyone heard. And everyone agreed even Hoya so you shot him a glare.

"What?" Hoya said.

"how could you say I'm dense? you're supposed to cheer me up" you said as you pouted.

"Oh c'mon ~~~~ I'm not saying it as a bad thing because I knew from the beginning but honestly, I still love you" Hoya said as he kissed your cheek. You blushed and Hoya whispered in your ear, "you're so cute blushing" he teased which made you blush even more. The rest seeing you both acting all lovey with each other, they decided it was time to leave so they left with out the both of you knowing.

You and Hoya just continued what you guys were doing and eventually realized the guys left but you didn't blame them haha so Hoya then held your hand and you both walked around the mall for a little while hand in hand. You were both so happy with each other because it just felt so right. As both you and Hoya left the mall, you both went on your way home, however, you both stopped by the park and sat on the bench to relax.

"Hoya" you called him.

"Yeah?" Hoya replied.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?" you asked.

"Mmm....well because I was afraid if I did, I'd lose you as a friend because you woudln't want to see or talk to me. I thought you'd be mad or just not want to be around me anymore. I was afraid I'd lose my best friend. ~~~~, you're important to me and I don't want to lose you....ever" Hoya said honestly.

"You know, I kinda wish you did" you said as you faced him with a smile.

"Really? Why?" Hoya asked.

"Because you wouldn't have to wait as long, you wouldn't have been torturing yourself with those thoughts and most importantly I think I would have fell for you no matter what." You said.

Hoya then took your hand and you both walked until you reached your doorstep.

"I'll see you tomorrow ~~~~. And I'll definately take you out on a date" Hoya said as he smiled.

"Sure, okay haha" you giggled. Hoya then kissed you goodnight then said goodbye. As you saw him leave you went into your house smiling. You were happy. Knowing that you were the kind of person who believed everyone deserved a chance, you were glad you gave Hoya one. He definatley deserved it, is what you felt and you were glad to be with him.

This is your happily ever after XD

 

****the end haha sorry I'm really new at this so I honestly didn't know how to end this story. But I tried my best. XD