Lee Howon

Friendship? Love?

Howon POV:

It's been 13 years since I met Choi~~~~ and I couldn't be more grateful to her. She was the one who came up to me when we were in kindergarten when I was crying and she was my first friend. Since then, we have always been their for each other. When things happened, whether they were joyful moments or moments of sadness, we were there with each other. We made that promise to always be there for one another and I plan to keep it.

But the promise we made in middle school, to always tell each other everything and never hide anything or keep secrets.....

I cannot keep.

Why? Well, because I fell in love with my own best friend. In fact, I've kept this to myself since I realized it when we entered high school. And she still doesn't know. Honestly, this is one off the times that Choi~~~~ is dense.

Haha. As we grew up I realized how dense she really was and could be. I liked to tell jokes in class and she always ended up being the last person to laugh. Why? Because she didn't get the joke either until it processed in her head or I explained it later. Sometimes though, I'd just wish she get the hints I throw out but that's just how she is.....DENSE......VERY DENSE.

I've kept this secret for about 3 years or so and I don't know what'll happen when she finds out that I've kept this from her. She doesn't like when people keep things from her, and people who lie. I'm scared that she won't want to see or talk to me knowing that I have kept something from her.

Will she still want to be my best friend? Will she give me a chance that she feels everyone deserves? Aish! I don't know and i'm afraid to know.

I've tried to not think about but it's hard when you are always around and I can't help but like being with you.

I even tried dating someone so I wouldn't be around you as much, but the person I chose wasn't a smart way to get me to not see you as often. In fact, I still saw you as much as I would when I wasn't in a relationship.