Dongwoo, Sungjung, and Hoya

Friendship? Love?

Sungjung POV

Hehe. Maybe Hoya is getting closer to finally telling her. I know we lied saying that we weren't sure, in away we aren't. We just want to make sure that when he told us that he liked ~~~~ was still valid.

Dongwoo POV

I guess we need to go talk to Hoya now. I guess keeping his feelings in for so long now are finally getting to him. He's been in love with ~~~~ for so long and I guess he's finally reached his limit. We called Hoya telling him that ~~~~ came to talk to us about the girl he likes. Boy, was he in panic. He thought we told her. I told him that eventually Sungjung and I are going to just tell her because we cannot stand to see him the way he is now. He's been getting more and more out of it lately that we cannot stand it anymore. Even Hyomin and Jooyeon niticed how out of it he's been and sice they aren't ~~~~, we told him why. Surprisingly though, they had the same reaction as we did, like they already had assumed he did. Especially Hyomin because she dated Hoya for a while, I guess she already knew in a sense.

Well now Sungjung and I are off to talk to Hoya all over again. Aish! I'd wish he'd just have some courage or something to confess to ~~~~ already. I think she'd give him a chance. In fact, i think that she has some "more than friends" feeling towards Hoya just she's too dense to realize.

Hoya POV

 Well Dongwoo and Sungjung said they gotta talk to me, Dongwoo said that ~~~~ went to go talk to them in case they knew anything about the girl I like. I was so scared that they told you that the girl I like is you. I guess they want to know why I did that in the first place to they are on their way over.

End POV

Dongwoo and Sungjung got to Hoya's house and they all sat in the living room.

"So what's up guys?" said Hoya.

"Dude you know why we're here." said Dongwoo.

"Why'd you finally decide to tell her what's been bugging you? Well, kinda, you didn't tell her whom you like." said Sungjung.

"Guys, I don't know why I did it, I just did. Honestly, I feel stupid now that I did because she's so curious to know who just so she can help me get a chance with her." said Hoya.

"Well, I for one think that you should just tell her becasue if you don't I am. I can't stand seeing you so out of it, Hoya. I will tell her if you don't!" Dongwoo stated.

"You know what Dongwoo?! Do whatever you want! I don't care anymore. I can't stand being alone with ~~~~~ because my heart beats so fast when I'm around her! Just don't tell me what you plan to do okay?! I'm just tired, you guys can leave when you want. I'm going to bed." said Hoya.

Dongwoo POV

He just snapped at us. Haha why can't he say those things around ~~~~~? Since he doesn't care what we do, I guess that just means I tell ~~~~ about he girl Hoya likes. He will no longer be breaking that promise technically of always telling each other everything and I know that, that's is what's really eating Hoya up inside. The fact that he's breaking a promise with you. I know it's more indirectly knowing since I'm telling her and now Hoya but I feel she should know. She has the right to since thet've know each other since they were little.

Sungjung POV

Wow! Hoya just blew a fuse just now. I wonder what Dongwoo is going to do. Is he actually going to tell ~~~~ the girl Hoya is in love with? I think I'll ask Dongwoo now that we left Hoya's house.

"Dongwoo, are you actually going to tell ~~~?" I asked.

"Why not? Hoya says he doesn't care besides don't you think she has the right to know? He's been keeping this from her since they entered high school." Dongwoo said.

"Don't you think it's also butting into something that we shouldn't? Should we just leave it to fate? Hoya WILL snap eventually and just tell her." I replied.

"Sungjung I don't want to leave it to fate, I'm just going to tell her now. Hoya WON'T have the courage to ever tell ~~~~ and we both know that so I'm just helping by giving them a little push." said Dongwoo.

"So you're going to tell ~~~~ now?" I asked.

"Yup I'm texting her to meet us at the park now." repiled Dongwoo.

"Why I am coming?" I asked. Like c'mon why do I need to be there. I'm kinda afraid to see how ~~~ will react to the news.

"Sungjung you're coming and that's final because knowing ~~~~, she's gona need confirmation from someone else and you and me we the first to know. You're coming Sungjung whether you want to or not!" said Dongwoo.

"Fine" I sighed.

Dongwoo POV

We left Hoya's house and Sungjung was asking if I was actually going to tell ~~~~ and honestly I don't see why not. Hoya sid he doesn't care so yeah. So I sent a text to ~~~~

From: Dongwoo

To: ~~~~

hey can you meet me and sungjung at the park nearby?

From: ~~~~

To: Dongwoo

sure when?

From: Dongwoo

To: ~~~~

now? is that okay?

From: ~~~~

To: Dongwoo

sure XD see ya

From: Dongwoo

To: ~~~~

yups see ya

Well we're going to meet ~~~~ and tell her. Sungjung asked why he had to come and all I could say is that knowing ~~~~, she'll need some confirmation from someone other than the person that tells her. She'll probably end up asking Hyomin and Jooyeon too so yeah.

Off to meet ~~~~