Hoya's Thoughts

Friendship? Love?

Hoya POV

I've thought of what I should do with these feelings I have for you but what? My mind from the start kept thinking that I should get rid of these feelings. You shouldn't fall for her because if it didnt work out in the end, that 13 year friendship wouldn't be there anymore. My heart on the other hand wanted me to at least try. Since you were always saying that people should take chances in life and how you believe that everyone should get a chance. Having these thoughts, it helped when I met Dongwoo and Sungjung. We actually became good friends that for a while, I'd be with them instead of you. As time went on, I introduced you to them and that's when you also introduced Jooyeon. We all became a good group of friends, and I was glad for that. With more people around, I wouldn't always be thinking about you.

Feeling that I could trust Dongwoo and Sungjung, I decided to tell them my feelings towards you because maybe, just maybe they could help. When I told them, I originally thought that they would be at least somewhat shocked, yet they weren't. I guess everyone can see how I feel except for you. So, since they already knew, I asked them what I should do. All they told me was to go for it. To confess and ask if you will give me a chance but, that's something that I was too afraid to do. My feelings for you, that I've kept to myself are eating me up inside, that I feel that I might actually just give in and finally confess. What would happen though? Would you still be my best friend if you didn't feel the same way or would you actually give me a chance?

I'm so afraid of what the outcome may be, that I keep breaking the promise to tell each other everything.