Date ^_^

Friendship? Love?

As you both left the park, Hoya already knew what he wanted to do if he ever got the chance to go on a date with you and he was excited that he could finally go on a date with you even though this might be the only date you both ever go on.

Hoya POV

I'm so glad she actually gave me a chance ^ ^. Since I was aware of my feelings towards you, I had planned how our first date would go even though you were so unaware of my feelings. It also may seem childish but the date was simple. Because I know you are the type of girl who is touched just by the thought, I had planned a very simple date all I needed to do way get everything from my house. Gosh I'm so happy even though I'm not sure this will sway you enough to gain feelings for me. **nervous**

You (Choi~~~~) POV

As soon as I said I was willing to give him a chance, he grabbed my hand and we went to his house because he said he had to get something. He was really happy and I was happy seeing him happy. Haha maybe i just may feel the same way I don't know, I think it's too early for me too determine that myself yet. Though it seems as if Hoya has something already planned. could he somehow see into the future? Haha I wouldn't think so but anyways when he came out I was wondering what he was trying to hide behind his back but as I tried to peek, he shifted so I couldn't. **darn haha (-_- #)

Hoya POV

I left ~~~~ outside to grab a small picnic basket I had prepared everyday just hoping I would have the courage to finally ask for one date and now that I've got it, I'm gona try my hardest to impress you. As I got outside, I hid the basket behind so I could surprise you as we got to our destination. My plan was to have a picnic in the park. I know it's not extravagent but I'm pretty sure you wouldn't care the venue. That's what I love about you. You are just happy by the thought. Still nervous. I don't want to screw this chance up.

End POV

Hoya led you to the park you just came from and you got confused.

"Hoya couldn't you have just told me to wait here?" you asked Hoya.

"Well yeah but I'd feel bad that I'd left you when you accepted me, well give me a chance I should say and that you'd end up leaving" Hoya replied truthfully.

"Hoya...you know I wouldn't have left if you told me to wait because I'd know that you left something important and that you'd still come back" you said sincerely with a smile ><

You continued, "So what do you have there behind your back? You've been hiding it since you got it from your house."

"Jjang!" Hoya said as he showed you the picnic basket. That made you smile. He then laid out a picnic blanket and brought out what was inside. You were surprised at his ability to put so many things into the picnic backet because after he laid out the blanket, he brought out candles, fruits and sandwiches. In addittion to your surprised feeling, you were quite touched. Hoya had done all of this and prepared all of this but what you kept wondering is how did he know that you'd give him a chance?

"Hoya, by any chance did you know I was going to give you a chance starting today or something?" you asked as Hoya almost finished setting u the picnic.

"Honestly ~~~~, no, I didn't but, I prepared this picnic basket everyday in case I'd finally have the courage to ask you for at least one date." Hoya said truthfully and sincerely.

That got to your heart, you were so touch by what he has done and it made you wish you'd know earlier. You felt your heart beat and thoguht maybe, just maybe you felt the same way, yet you were still so unsure. You loved the thought Hoya put into this. It was so simple yet romantic in a way because the park was where you would always meet and be there when you two needed each other and you couldn't be happier that he chose such a place as a date.

"~~~~, would you want to join me?" Hoya said as he patted a space next him which brought you out of your thoughts.

"huh...oh sorry of course Hoya." you smiled.

When you sat down, Hoya offered you fruits which you gladly took yet when you went to reach for it Hoya picked it up before you so you gave him a questioning look. Then you realized that he grabbed it and placed it in front of your mouth trying to feed you.

"Ahhh" Hoya said as he motioned for you to open your mouth. As you did that, you blushed. It was so cute how now he is so different around you. There is still that friendship yet it feels as if this moment was just perfect and your heart couldn't stop beating so fast and that's when you realized..... you felt the same way Hoya did.

The date ended well. You both ended up feeding each other after you got over your nervousness in your head. You helped him clean up and he grabbed your hand and you both walked to your house.

As you reached your doorstep, Hoya finally let go and you were sad that he did so you looked down.

"~~~~, I had a nice time tonight, I hope you did too" Hoya said with a small smile.

"I did too Hoya. So..." you started but hesitated a little. It felt awkward right now even though earlier felt so right.

"So?" Hoya asked.

Then you finally just blurted out, "so...when's our next date" you asked yet you blushed embarassedly.

Hoya was smiling from ear to ear hearing you say that. "~~~~, does this mean you're willing to give me a chance?" Hoya asked still unsure.

"No." you said which got Hoya scared but he didn't say anything.

"Hoya, you don't need any chances, you already have my heart" you stated as your cheeks got red and you smiled.

"~~~~,there is still one more thing I want to do then if that's ok." Hoya asked.

"Sure, wh--" you began but then you were stopped by a small kiss from Hoya. As he moved away you looked down because you didn't want him to see you really red. But he raised your chin so you'd look at him and you saw that he was blushing to.

"Good night ~~~~. I'll see you tomorrow then?" Hoya said.

"Y-yeah. I-is it a d-date?" You asked stuttering.

"If you want to but you know we did have plans to hang out with the others too" Hoya replied.

"O-O-Okay. Um yeah" you responded yet still a little shocked.

"~~~~ if you want to go out with me so bad we can always cancel" Hoya teased you while smiling.

"Y-yah~, it's not that" you whined. Hoya just laughed and when he did, you lightly hit his arm. "We shouldn't bail on them though, maybe we should just tell them in fact. There shouldn't be secrets between friends" you also stated.

"Alright maybe after though, would you want to go on another date with me?" Hoya asked.

"Of course" you replied and smiled. You them waved to him good bye as he left and went to his own home. Whe you could no longer see him, you went into your house, showered and went to bed smiling.