You

Friendship? Love?

You (Choi~~~~) POV

Wow! When Hyomin and Hoya (haha I gave him that nickname when we were little because Howon was hard for me to say as a kid XD) Anyways, when Hoya came up to me saying that he and Hyomin were in a relationship, I was both happy and worried. I was happy because well I was just happy XD haha!. But I was worried because of the fact that they started out as being good friends to liking each other. I couldn't help but worry what would happen when they decided to call it quits? I don't want to have to choose sides because I love both of them, their my best friends.

As time went on I got less worried they were going out for about 4 months by then so I grew less worried. But then my worrying came back. Hyomin broke up with him, I wanted to ask why but I think that they'll just think I'm a nosy friend or something. So I just left things as they were. I was relieved again 2 weeks later when I saw them walking my way holding hands.

For the next 2 months however, they'd end up in an off and on relationship. It got me wondering, did they even like each other to start with? Hoya always never wanted me to leave just the 2 of them alone and being one who is easily quilted to do something, I'd stay most of the time. Sometimes though, I'd see somewhat of scorn or glare from Hyomin so, those were the times that I'd just leave and Hoya would make me feel bad saying I shouldn't leave a person hurting. I never got what he meant by that so I'd say that if he's hurt, he has Hyomin to take care of him and then we'd just move on to changing the topic.

When their on-off relationship finally ended, I ended up making time for the both of them separately, comforting them. One day out of curiosity, I had asked Hoya what made Hyomin's decision for sure and final this time and what makes this one so different from the past. Like c'mon they were in an on-off relationship for 2 months and it was always Hyomin's decision to get back together or break up. That's when I found the reason why.

Hoya explained that I was the reason why they broke up. I was completely shocked. What had I done? It turns out that Hyomin had jealousy towards me. Hearing that I became stiff for a while, with a bunch of thoughts running through my head. What reason(s) did Hyomin have to be jealous of me? I don't recall doing anything that would make her upset. After my little shock episode I decided to ask why. Hyomin was jealous towards me because of the fact that Hoya and I are close. We have a close relationship but what do you expect? We've known each other since kindergarten so of course we'd be close. I just thought that it was completely absurd. But such is life eh~ I'm just fortunate that she's still willing to be one of my best friends.

After a few weeks though (which surprised me), they were back to just being friends. No awkwardness, nothing. I was happy though, we're back to just hanging out like we used to. XD

>.<