•••••••••

Room What?! [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 009 - Heartbeats

Luhan was seated on his bed quietly. 

"By breaking your own deal that you have created you have already stooped to the lowest level. Then you procceed to commit crimes such as throwing over significant files that belongs to the law department, then ordering an officer to release you so you can escape from the crime scene, and lastly, you broke the highest crime. Your looks itself is a crime. Didn't you know that, Luhan?" 

Luhan shook his head to ridden of Sehun's voice in his head. Unknowingly his heart was racing at an incredible rapid speed. As he placed his hand over his chest he could feel his beating heart. When a knock came to his door he quickly dropped his hand and turn to the door. There it was slowly opened by another person. 

Jongdae stood at the door and made eye contact with Luhan. "Hey. Can I come in?" He seek for permission from Luhan before stepping in with a nod from the man. Inside, Jongdae walked over and sat on the chair at Luhan's desk, facing him. "Sorry about earlier. My uncle tends to be very protective of me." Jongdae said in an awkward tone, "He doesn't dislike you so don't take everything he say to heart, he can be quite straightforward and blunt about it." Jongdae explained with a soft smile as his eyes traced from Luhan's face to his neckline, noticing a chain. 

Before, it was thanks to Jongdae that Luhan was free from Sehun's presence. For whatever reason, one word from Jongdae and Sehun will follow through, diligently. 

"What kind of relationship do you have with Dongwoo?" Luhan finally asked, dying to know the answer. Jongdae's smile faded and quickly he stiffens. 

"It's a long story." Jongdae said, Luhan raised a brow. 

"You know I work with animation, creating storylines using animation right?" Jongdae hummed without much thoughts. The appearance of Luhan's room alone showed just how much passion the lad has in animation. "Then tell me, I like stories, long ones." Luhan said. 

Jongdae scoffed a breathy sigh, "You're not going to use our past as your story, are you?" 

Luhan eyes widen at Jongdae's quick sense, "How did you know? And why not?" 

Jongdae sighed, "Fine, it's not like I was the bad guy anyway so I'll tell you." 

Luhan lost interests almost automatically, "Then are you saying Dongwoo is the bad guy? Are you saying Minge lives with a bad guy?" 

"Whoa, you're offended already?" Jongdae asked then said, "Forget it then. My purpose for coming in was to apologize for what my Senshine have said, since I've fulfill that I'll be leaving now." Jongdae said before standing up and leaving the room. Luhan clicked his tongue and ruffled his hair. 

"Ah I can't live here seriously...." 

Luhan decided to go out for a breather to clear his mind, but on the second floor he was stopped by the sight of Sehun. Surprisingly Sehun was leaning against the walls with the cuffs in hand. 

Showing off that you're a cop huh? So childish. Luhan thought before Sehun look over to meet his eyes. 

"You haven't left yet huh?" Luhan asked, still angry at Sehun for cuffing him before. When Sehun didn't answer Luhan pursed his lips in a provoking manner, "Tch, does he have nowhere else to go or be? Sticking around as if someone hired him to stand guard this place." Luhan mumbled before continuing to go down stairs. Sehun then lean forward and toss his cuffs into one hand, he watched as Luhan disappeared to the first floor. 

Luhan wondered the streets with no clear destination, but silently he was admiring the scene around him. And especially the river that ran by their apartment complex. As he was lost in thoughts, seeking and searching for an idea to come to him, he was deaf to figure who has been following him. 

"Is your hand okay?" 

Hearing the familiar voice, Luhan came to a dead stop and spun to his right to see Sehun standing beside him. "You, d-did you follow me?" An uncomfortable wave washed over him as he scan their surroundings, hoping no one was around to see them together. 

"I asked if your hand is okay." Sehun said, earning a frown from Luhan. 

"My hand? You mean when you handcuffed me? Of course they're not okay, it's my first time ever to have them locked around my wrist so no duh it would be okay and besides—"

To shut Luhan up instantly, Sehun grabbed onto Luhan's right wrist and held it up between them. "I meant the cut on your finger." Luhan was taken aback by Sehun's words. Though it was his own wound, Luhan have completely forgotten about it. Quickly he ripped his hand from Sehun's hold. 

"Of course it's alright. Am I a kid that a cut l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter