•••

Room What?! [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 003 - The Ghost Man

Luhan and his new house buddy has moved to the empty living space to complete their conversation. The man wore a smile still and stood some inches shorter than Luhan. He held his hand out, "We haven't officially been introduced to one another right?" He asked, but Luhan didn't answer. Instead Luhan's arms were folded across his chest and he gave off a hateful yet calm expression. But it didn't stop the man from continuing, "The name is—"

"We can save the introduction for later." Luhan cut in, "Now, listen carefully because I hate having to repeat myself. This side of the house, is mine. So unless I grant you permission, you are forbidden to cross it at all times."

The man looked down at the invisible line Luhan have made verbally, "You mean half of this side, my side?" The man asked and Luhan nodded. 

"Exactly. Do what you want but as I say, do not cross over without my permission." 

The man played witty and instead pointed out another factor, "But you forgot, the kitchen is on my side and bathroom is on yours. So how are we going to get across?"

"You'll have to ask for permission." Luhan answered absentmindedly. 

"Soooo, like what happens if one of us isn't home? Are we still not allowed to cross over?" 

"When the other person isn't home then we can cross over as much as we'd like." Luhan said again, quickly. 

"So, what happens if a guest comes over and is ask to see each side? But say you're in your room working on a project or something?" 

Luhan sighed, "Fine gosh. Only our rooms are forbidden places, that means we are not allowed to roam freely into each other's rooms. That also mean you can't just buy furniture and throw it into my room."

The man nodded with satisfactory, "Done deal, so can we start the self introduction now?" 

Luhan exhaled sharply but nodded in agreement. 

"Cool, the name is Jongdae, Kim Jongdae. And you are?" 

"Luhan." 

"Surname?" The shorter man identitified as Jongdae questioned. 

"Lu." 

"Ah so Lu Luhan?" 

"No! Gosh, my surname is Lu and my name is Han but call me Luhan since we're not close." 

"Lu Lu—," Jongdae began earning a glare from Luhan, "Luhan. It's just Luhan." He said. Luhan hummed. 

"Anyway I must unpack before anything." Luhan said and spun around in his ground. Jongdae watched as Luhan strode back to his own room and shut the door. 

"He's kind of...an interesting yet weird kid." Jongdae said with his head cocked to the side. 

Luhan didn't eat anything for the whole day and instead unpacked for a long period of time. When he came out of his room it was already late into the evening. He noticed that Jongdae was nowhere to be found, not in the restroom, kitchen, nor living space. The door to Jongdae's room was also cracked open. But he didn't mind the loud man's absence. 

Instead he sat on the floor of the empty living space and pulled out his phone. He dialed to Minseok, who he had promised to call yesterday. On the phone it sounded chaotic as Minseok was trying to talk to Luhan in the loudest possible voice he could utter. 

"Luge! I thought something bad happened! I was ready to phone the police when you didn't call and didn't take in any of my calls!" Minseok shouted. Luhan couldn't help but smile at the man's words. Though he has just met Minseok, he felt as if he had known the fellow for a long time. Perhaps being called 'Luge' really enhanced their relationship. 

"I was unpacking and I had to hang up all of my drawings on the wall. I mis-calculated and didn't have enough tacks so I had to bring down the drawings again and then hang them up again." Luhan explained and it somehow calmed Minseok down. 

"I see, so that's why. But how is it living there or how is it so far in South Korea in general?" Minseok asked with a bright tone. 

Luhan hummed as he was thinking really hard for Minseok then quickly answered, "Actually I can't understand how Koreans do a lot of things. My house partner even bought me some furniture and claim that they were gifts and—"

"He what?" Minseok asked with a high and surprised tone, "He bought you what as gifts?" 

"My bed and closest. Surprisingly he chose a good bed too, it was comfortable." Luhan bragged. 

"Seriously a bed?!" Minseok raised his voice and at the same time Luhan heard a cried on the other line. "Oh! Sorry Dongwoo!" Minseok suddenly apologize. Luhan scoffed a breathy smile when he concluded an image alone based off on the sound he heard. 

"My back Minseok!" Dongwoo cried in the background. 

"Sorry! Are you alright?" Minseok asked aloud. "Sorry, look Luge I'll call you later. I think I might have broken Dongwoo's back when I karate chop him." 

"Karate chop—?" Before Luhan could complete his question, Minseok hung up and cut off the line. Luhan listened to the soft beeps for a moment. He lowered the phone from his ear and sat quietly while re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter