Room What?! [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 001 - Moving In and Out

In the busy room with all of its four walls painted in a boring cliche white color, four Chinese men sat on packaged boxes as seats. As the men chat among themselves the room quickly became an uproar upon another's entrance. Luhan declare in the loudest voice he could possibly reach, "Everyone! It's official! I'm moving to Korea!" 

"Korea?" Two out of the four men questioned with curious, furrowed dark brows. The two looked like a copy of another and were in fact identical twins. Their names were simply Jung Daeryong and Jung Soryong. 

"North Korea?" Another asked with little to no interest, one who's considered a stylist but nothing seems to be his style, Wu Yifan. 

"Cool!" The last, Huang Zitao, exclaimed happily.

Luhan ran into the room then came to an instant stop just paces from his peers, "Yeah! You guys know how it's always been my lifetime dream to become a manga writer? Well I was finally accepted into a company in Seoul!" 

"Seoul, where is Seoul?" The man, Zitao with puffy eyes and dark hair asked.

"South Korea duh, he even said so," The one named Yifan shot at the questioner. 

"Isn't manga a Japanese thing though?" One of the twins, Daeryong questioned. 

"Come on guys, I've told you all before how difficult it can be for someone who's not of Japanese descent to get into a Japanese manga course." Luhan explained with a soft sigh, "And let's face it, Korea and Japan, what differences does it make? As long as I can get into animation then that's all that really matters. Plus I heard that even in Seoul there are Cherry Blossoms." 

Yifan raised a finger, "That's still a Japanese thing. Again, why can't you just stay here? It's not like China is short of blossoms and animation,"

"Yeah, just stay here with us." Soryong added to pressure Luhan. But being the hard headed he was he shook his head. 

"I've done my research and this company is willing to give me more than I could have asked for, compare to me staying here and be guarantee no position in my major. Besides, I can speak Korean so this will also be a very great experience for me,"

The lad known as Zitao heaved a heavy sigh, "Fine, but we're all coming with you." 

Luhan shot down his idea, "No! I don't want to raise you guys even in Seoul and you'll all distract me from working with your talks about basketball and sports. Besides, none of you guys can speak Korean, it'll be hard on me."

Soryong and Daeryong looked at one another, then at the rest, "Uh, we both can speak Korean, remember?" Daeryong reminded him, in which earned another objection from the lad. 

"You guys aren't coming and that's final,"

Zitao sighed sharply, "Fine mister bossy, we won't come along. But make sure you send us your address once you've settled down so we can—"

"So you guys can come over and ruin everything? Heck no!" Luhan said with a frown. 

"Still, a picture will do. We wouldn't want to see one of our gang members living in the slums of Seoul." Yifan stated. 

"Fine." Luhan gave in, "I will send you guys a photo of my home," right when he thought he was done he added, "we're not a gang, Yifan,"

One week later Luhan had hit the grounds of South Korea's largest metropolis and capital city, Seoul. At the airport Luhan was supposed to be greeted by some Korean guy who was an old friend of his older sister when the man used to study in China. But Luhan has never been close to his older sister until recently, thus he knew nothing of her friends or even cared enough to look at their faces when they do drop by. 

Luhan was pushing his large luggage and carrying a backpack on his back, a black pack that was filled with his drawings and mini-drawn out stories. As he glanced around the crowded area, a sign in particular held by a man caught his attention. The sign reads "Luge" and the man had messy brown hair.

Their eyes met and instantly the man waved at him with an impressive amount of energy. "Hey! Luge!" He called across the floor. Luhan scanned his surrounding then quickly look back to meet the man's gaze. "Come over!" 

Luhan walked over slowly and carefully as he doubled check that the man was still looking at him. Luhan wanted to make sure that the man wasn't talking to someone else and in the end the man grapsed him by the arms. 

"You've arrived safely Luge!" 

Luhan flinched a little at the sudden touched. In China, no one touches a stranger. 

"I'm Minseok, your sister's friend from Unni., how is she doing?" 

Luhan let out an uncomfortable chuckle, "Uh, great I suppose." 

"Awesome! Well come, I've gotten us a ride outside," 

As they get into the taxi, the man who introduced himself as Minseok kept looking at Luhan as they sat together in the back. "So...." Minseok emphasized his single word, confusing Luhan into either believing that the man had something on his mind and is asking for permission to express it, or that he wanted to kill the silence by expecting something out of Luhan's mouth. Then he spoke and put Luhan's curiousity to rest. "Animation huh? I used to be interested in American animation, but that's an old story," 

"American Animation?" Luhan asked, showing interest at last. 

"Yeah," Minseok answered calmly, the complete opposite of what he was like just moments before. "Cause you know like Disney and Pixar. They make and create great animation," 

"So what do you do now? I mean since if animation is an old story." 

Minseok showed a soft smile, "I'm an Architect." 

Luhan's eyes widen a little in surprise, "Really? My sister is friend with an architect?" 

Minseok folded his arms over his chest proudly, "Ye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter