•••••

Room What?! [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 005 - Bringing Work Home

Luhan was biting on his finger nail as he paced the ground. It was getting dark out already and his questions about the magically appeared furnitures were still unanswered. Jongdae sounded more and more like a dangerous man every pace Luhan took. 

Waiting up the whole night for Jongdae was tiring and unknowingly Luhan have fallen asleep on one of the new couch, a red one. Luhan was sleeping in a sitting position when the lights that were still on were switched off by another figure in the room. 

In the process a blanket was thrown over Luhan. 

When Luhan woke up, the first thing he attend to is his wardrobe for the day. It was his first day at work and he couldn't afford to look bad, As he got ready, Luhan have striped himself of his casual clothes from yesterday and was nicely dressed in a formal full-black suit. His blue tie stood out from his plain white buttoned up shirt. 

In Luhan's hands was a suitcase that contains his best work, or that he considered the best. As he headed toward the living room he pause at the realization of a certain thing. 

Jongdae. 

Luhan walk over and stopped outside Jongdae's door, there he knocked and waited for a response. When none came he reached for the door knob slowly. 

"What are you doing?" A voice came from behind him, startling Luhan. Luhan's wide eyes expressed just how shock he was when he spun around and saw Jongdae coming out of the bathroom with a toothbrush bitten down between his teeth and saw that Jongdae was shirtless. Jongdae's messy bedhair was also standing up in all sort of direction. 

"O-oh so you were home?" Luhan stuttered the question, earning a calm hum from Jongdae. 

"Yeah, but why were you going into my bed? I thought you said our rooms are—"

"I know what I said." Luhan said sternly, "When you didn't answer I just thought I'd at least double to check if you're in because—"

"Oh!" Jongdae clapped his hands and popped his toothbrush out with one hand, "I know. You want a CD don't you?" Luhan was confused at his sudden outburst. 

"CD?" 

"Yeah a o disc?" 

Luhan frowned almost automatically, "No! Why would I?!" 

Jongdae chuckled, "Don't pretend to be shy, we're roommates. Of course I'd be happy to lend you a disc, all you got to do is ask. Try it." 

Luhan groaned, "I'm going to work." 

Jongdae blinked in confusion as Luhan hurried toward the door, before he could stop Luhan, Luhan slammed the door shut behind him. Jongdae cocked his head to the side a little, "He didn't blink at all when I offered him a disc, don't tell me....He's gay?" 

At work Luhan was greeted by his boss, Mr. Lee. The elder was at least in his early 50s and was quite the looker, possibly because he was wealthy too. Inside of his office, which was big and spacious, Luhan sat and faced the man. "It's a pleasure to have finally meet you Lu Han. I've heard a lot about your work in China and they're quite impressive coming from an amatuer."

"Ah, thank you Mr. Lee." Luhan bowed to show his gratitude. 

"No need. First I'll summon one of your team members in, the one who will help and give you a tour of our company. Then I will have your team leader hand out your assignments, with that you should be done on your first day." The elder smiled, earning one from Luhan as well. 

"Ah thank you again Mr. Lee." 

"I'm Hani, it's nice to meet you." The tall woman with wavy brown hair greeted Luhan with a wide smile. She has a big face and a nice body build. And because of that build Luhan would have mistaken her for a pro-tennis player as she was dressed like one herself. 

Luhan took her hand and smile back, "I'm Luhan, nice to meet you Hani." 

"Come with me, I will show you around." She said as she spun around to lead Luhan toward one room in particular. As she gave Luhan a tour, he discover that their office and working space were on the third floor out of the five. 

Their office had many tables and corners where three dimensional materials, computer graphics, and more art related items could be found. However, at one particular corner where many tables were set up back-to-back, Hani led Luhan to an empty desk. "You'll be sitting here while I sit over here." She circle around him from behind and stood

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter