••

Room What?! [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 002 - Getting Used To Koreans

Luhan was the first to break the silence after the intrusion of the stranger. "Hold on, who are you? Why are you here?" 

The man kept his smile, "So, you must be my new room buddy." His hands were now placed on his hips and he was comfortably scanning the condition of the room. "Hm not bad. I thought this place would be terrifying disgusting since my friend introduced me to it." As if no one else's presence mattered to him, the man strode around the place freely. 

At his absent, Luhan quickly ran to Minseok's side for help. "Please move in with me. I'd rather live with you than that weird dude." 

Minseok shook his head, "Sorry Luge I can't. Like you I want to live near my work place." 

"Oh come on." Luhan huffed an annoyed sigh but Minseok brushed it off.

"Just focus on your work and don't mind him. In due time you'll be able to become friends with him. That's what happened to me and my current friend who lives with me." Minseok said, but Luhan wasn't convinced. As the lad came out from one of the room with an amazed smile on his face, he started to notice their gazes and walk over. 

"So, are we going to sign the contract and pay for our first rent payment now?" The man asked after re-appearing. The lady nodded. 

"Yes, if only Mr. Lu Luhan has also agreed to this idea. Once we're done signing the lease then I will process the paperwork immediately, and within the next hour or so the two of you can start moving in. Also I will let the landlord of this property know as well." She concluded. 

Luhan and Minseok exchanged a glance again. "Well, go sign it before you regret it." Minseok insisted. Luhan stomped his feet a little and gritted his teeth. 

"Gosh fine." He mumbled back with a high tensity in his tone. 

After the signing of the good stuff, Luhan was slowly getting the bad stuff. One of it was that the perfect place he has been asked to show his friends also came with an unwanted roommate. After signing and paying for their first half of the rent, which only caused them a little under three hundred bucks each, the stranger hurried off to attend some kind of personal issues of his. Meanwhile Luhan and Minseok headed back to Minseok's place. 

Apparently Minseok's friend is still not home from whatever he may be doing. But it didn't bother Luhan. He has met too many strangers as it is in less than three hours. 

Luhan was sketching a character in his temporary room when the door was slightly creaked open by Minseok. "Luge, dinner's ready. And it seems my friend can't join us tonight so you may not be able to meet him in person until after you've moved out. But don't worry, I'll make sure I bring him over when I come to help you unpack." 

Luhan smiled sincerely at the older lad, "Thanks Minge but I'm not hungry." 

"But you haven't eaten since your arrival." Minseok pointed out, after a short moment of silence, Luhan moved his sketch materials onto his bed and climbed off. 

"Let's eat then."

In front of Luhan was a bowl with red kimchi. Though he has seen photos and dramas of the food he has not personally tried it before. As Minseok sat down with him at the table, the lad had on a wide smile. "You haven't started yet? You didn't have to wait for me, why are you so nice Luga?" Minseok asked with a growing smile. 

Luhan kept his eyes locked on the food and instead asked, "It's kimchi right?"

Minseok's smile began to fade when he assumed Luhan's question meant that he didn't like the food. "Yeah....Why? You don't like kimchi?" 

Luhan shot his head up almost automatically and looked directly into Minseok's eyes, "No, actually this is my first time seeing it in person." He admits. Minseok released a reflief sigh. 

"Really? But your sister eats it a lot though. Every time we go out she would want me to take her to a Korean shop down town." Minseok said with an impressive tone. To find that his closed friend back in University's younger brother was only seeing Kimchi for the first time impressed him. 

"Well I'm going to dig in then. Maybe we can meet up often for kimchi." Luhan said before grabbing his spoon and slipped it into the redness of the food. Minseok nodded with a hum. 

"Sure Luge, if you'd like I actually know of a place—" Before Minseok could finish talking, Luhan spat out the spoonful of kimchi in his mouth. Minseok looked disgusted when his chest was covered with the awful smell of kimchi along with its soup. 

Luhan covered his mouth and cringe at the awful sight he has put Minseok in. 

As time passes Minseok head off to wash himself while Luhan find something else to eat. Apparently Luhan wasn't a fan of super spicy kimchi like Minseok's house buddy. "Yeah he likes his food spicy so he put in a lot of spice. Sorry since your sister liked spice, I thought you would too so I didn't bother asking if you were okay with it first." Minseok had said.

The night quickly approached and pass when Luhan was woken up by a man. Upon sitting up and rubbing his eyes, he briefly noticed the unfamiliar man and flinched

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter