•••••••

Room What?! [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 007 - The Unhealthy Landlord

"Does this make any sense? Sure he's the landlord or whatever but why do I have to share my bed with your uncle when the floor by your bed would have been a better choice? Or even these couches?" Luhan asked Jongdae as they sat together in the living room, while Sehun rest in Luhan's room. 

Jongdae sighed a gentle smile, a smile where his cheek bones moved upward along with the corner of his lips, "Luhan, just for tonight please bear with it. Sehun can't sleep on the floor or the couches, they're too small for him." 

"Then what about a motel or hotel? Or something? Or at least let him take your bed and you sleep out here or—"

"Is he that uncomfortable to be around with? Luhan, we're all men. So why are you being picky about it?" 

Luhan was at a loss for words, "W-what? Would you like it if I invite a friend over and have him sleep with you then?" 

"I'll be fine with it, man or woman. Though I do prefer woman so if you have any female friends—"

Luhan cut the man off instantly, "You're missing the point here. Ever since I moved in, I wanted nothing to do with you or anyone else. I wanted to live alone but because this was the only place that was close to work, I thought I would give it a try even if I have to have a roommate. But I'm serious, move that man out of my room immediately." 

"I can't." Jongdae said. 

"And why can't you?" Luhan questioned with a hint of annoyance. 

"It's not a good idea to move Sehun when he's asleep." 

"Why not?" Luhan asked still as confused as ever. 

"Well, he has a strange condition." Jongdae said with a nervous chuckle. 

"What do you mean a strange condition? Does he have health issues?" Luhan asked once more, this time under a lower tone. 

Jongdae sighed before answering, "He gets violent." 

"What?" 

Luhan was standing just outside his room while Jongdae stood inside, feet away from the sleeping Sehun. Jongdae picked up one of Luhan's eraser on the desk and held it up high enough for Luhan to see. Jongdae then took small steps toward Sehun, as he came to a close stop he gently lowered the eraser onto Sehun's forehead. Once it came into contact with Sehun's forehead, the man's arm suddenly swing up and slapped Jongdae's across the face even when he tried to dodge it.

Back in the living room Luhan and Jongdae felt uneasy. 

"So he's a violent guy when something touch him, yet you wanted us to share the same bed? Did you have plans of killing me all this time?"

Jongdae had a hand against his face as he poked the inside of his cheek with his tongue. "Sorry, it's just I get bruises every time I sleep with him so I thought you wouldn't mind dealing with him once." 

Luhan's face was covered with disgust, "So you were going to sacrifice me?!" 

Jongdae pursed his lips, "In the end I saved you from one of his beatings, shouldn't you thank me instead? Why are you raising your voice at me?" 

"That's what I'm saying! Why can't he sleep out here instead?! Why did you suggest he sleep with me anyway if you weren't planning to kill me?" Luhan asked as he dropped to the couch with a sharp sigh. 

Jongdae rubbed the side of his face instead and kept quiet, "You can sleep in my room tonight, I'll go out instead." 

Luhan exhaled heavily, "Nevermind. I'll go over to my friend's place." 

Luhan was packing the many small items he needed before going over to Minseok's place. During the process, he peeks over to see how Sehun was doing. He wouldn't want to wake the lad in case he gets violent, again.

But when Sehun wasn't moving a muscle despite the small noises Luhan made, Luhan began to curse under his breath. Soon his voice became louder and louder, "Gosh moving to Korea was the biggest mistake I have ever made. I don't get Koreans at all, a bunch of bullies they are. What kind of person forces himself to sleep with a stranger and on the stranger's bed? Jeez, no manners at all. I don't care if he's the landlord, what rights does he have to barge in and sleep with one of his renters? Gosh this is annoying." 

Luhan forced the zipper on his backpack to zip but went too fast and it accidentally caught his finger, he pulled back his hand and groaned in pain. He brought his right index finger close to his face and could see the small cut that has been made as blood oozes out of it. He then clicked his tongue with annoyance and toss his backpack onto the floor instead creating a loud thump. 

"Damn I'm annoyed." He uttered as he reached for the tissue box on the edge of his desk, as he brings one to wrap around his finger, he could see the blood making its way through. 

"Are you alright?" 

Luhan shot his head toward the direction of his bed and saw that Sehun was awake. He was now sitting on Luhan's bed with one eye shut. 

Luhan scoffed a little, "Don't talk to me." 

"Bring it over, I'll take a look at it." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter