••••••

Room What?! [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 006 - Strangers

Luhan continued to stand frozen in place as his brows slowly raised in curiousity, "Who...?" He trailed off before he could complete his question, meanwhile the man entered more fully and lowered the boxes onto the ground. This time Luhan observed the latter's attire which consisted of a black shirt with a black leather jacket, black jeans that weren't too tight or too loose, and lastly the sunglasses he had on that hid his eyes. 

"You must be Lu Luhan?" The man questioned, Luhan frowned to his dismay. 

"It's just Luhan." He corrected the man under a cold tone. Luhan knew, he could feel it that he wasn't going to like this stranger nor will he wanted to continue talking to the lad. 

"My name is Oh Sehun." The man said, despite the tone he was receiving from Luhan. 

"I didn't ask for your name, but who are you and why are you here?" 

The man didn't respond automatically as Luhan has hoped, instead the stranger proceed to remove his glasses from his eyes and closed it just to hang it on his shirt's collar. "I know Jongdae." 

"And so? What is your guy's relationship?" Luhan shot back when the man answer was still not to his satisfaction. 

"You should hear it from Jongdae instead." The man answered simply and bend down to pick up the boxes again, "Please continue to do whatever it was you were doing and don't mind me." Without waiting for Luhan's reaction the man made his way toward Jongdae's room and kicked the door open with his long leg. 

Luhan heaved a heavy scoff. The glass in his hand began to shook a little as all of his anger was rushing toward that single object. 

Luhan was seated in the living room with a sketchbook in hand as he watched Jongdae's door, waiting for the stranger to come out and leave. Because he was the first to have made the rule that they cannot enter each other's room, all he could do was wait and watch. 

Until the front door flew wide open and Jongdae make his grand entrance. "I'm home!" He said aloud, Jongdae notice Luhan on the couch and a smile spread across his face instantly. "Oh Luhan you're home!" 

The mentioned was surprised, Luhan was home more often than Jongdae the last time he checked. 

"A strange man barged into your room, mind telling me how people are coming in and out so easily?" Luhan questioned. It wasn't his first experience to wake up to things being shifted or moved in. Luhan stood up this time as he rest his sketchbook on the couch's seat still. 

"What? A strange man?" Jongdae asked, earning a nod from Luhan. 

"Jongdae." A heavy call came from Jongdae's room, there Jongdae and Luhan looked over to see Sehun standing there, with his left hand clawed over the door's threshold and another against the inside walls of Jongdae's room. 

"Oh you're here too!" Jongdae hurried over and hook an arm around the taller lad, "Luhan, let me introduce you to Oh Sehun who's my best friend, my co-worker or shall I say partner in crime, and my kid uncle!" 

Luhan's jaw dropped a little at the long title. Basically this stranger was Jongdae's best friend who is a partner in crime and an uncle. A kid uncle to be precise. Luhan was lost for words and instead stood in silence. 

"Oh my Senshine this is my house buddy that I've told you about. Isn't he pretty?" 

Sehun pushed the shorter's arms off him, "I've already introduced myself to him, come, we have work to do." 

Jongdae scoffed a breath of heavy air, "Tch, even under my roofs you're going to make me work?" Sehun spun around and grabbed onto Jongdae's collar. 

"It's not just yours, now come." Sehun pulled Jongdae in and lastly spun around to shut the door when Jongdae was already in the room. 

Everything was so weird to Luhan. Though he has been staying with Jongdae for almost three days, he still know nothing about the lad. Not that he wanted to get to the personal, but Jongdae's occupation, family background, and interests may be some use as they were house mates. 

While thinking of a story or rather film idea for his first assignment, Luhan was scribbling timelines onto a rough piece of paper. Then from outside he heard a knock to his door. "Luhan." It was Jongdae's voice. Luhan groaned at the sound of his voice, he's easily annoyed when someone bothers him while he's working. 

As Luhan opened the door, he saw how Jongdae was standing alone with a bright smile on his face. Around Jongdae's was an apron tightly hugging his body. "I made supper, why don't you join us?" 

"Us?" Luhan questioned, earning a hum from Jongdae. 

"Yeah my Senshine is still here. Hurry come out." 

At the table that was set nicely, Sehun was seen seated at the table that has four chairs around it. Luhan wasn't sure when it has been brought in, but honestly he wasn't sure what has been brought in altogether. Everything seemed to have been Jongdae's one-sided plan anyway. 

Jongdae help Luhan to a chair across from Sehun then he quickly seated himself in the chair between them. "Alright let's eat! It's been a while since I've attempt to cook again. Right my Senshine~?" Jongdae asked under a kiddish pitch. 

Sehun reached over and gave Jongdae a gentle slap to the face, earning a chuckle from Jongdae as he leaned away. Luhan was slightly uncomfortable as to how fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter