Chapter 2

The wolf's mate

"Can I please not go hunting?! I want to stay with seohyun!" Luhan said as he slipped his arms around seohyun said waist.

"YAH U HAD HER ALREADY LAST NIGHT! ISNT THAT ENOUGH?!" Taeyeon screamed as she threw a muffin at him.

"Ya and besides I can't go hunting because me and Kai have to guard the area today," kris said as he sat down next to jessica.

"Whatever," luhan mumbled as he hugged seohyun and gave her a kiss on the lips.

"Oppa I'll be fine besides, u guys won't be hunting that long right?" Seohyun said as she helped him out on his jacket.

"I promise we won't be out long," he said as he gave her a last hug. "Take care of her!" Luhan said as he walked out with Chen and Tao.

"Aish this kid. Just because ur his mate doesn't mean he has to be overprotective of u," xuimin said as he went out to practice with yuri.

At the forest

" YAH STOP MAKING SO MUCH NOISE U TWO, I WANT TO GET BACK TO SEOHYUN AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!" Luhan said as he slapped both of their heads.

"OW HYUNG JUST BECAUSE SHES UR MATE DOESNT MEAN U CAN TREAT US LIKE TRASH!" Chen said as he growled at him.

"Whatever," luhan mumbled.

"Wait guys... Don't move... Someone's following us." Tao said as he looked around. Tao had the power to sense anyone from far away even if they were miles away from them.

"Who's there?!" Luhan said as he growled and turned to his wolf form.

"Come out! We won't hurt u!" Chen said as he looked around.

"Oppa!" A wolf said as she came out of the bush

"Chorong!" All three of them exclaimed as their eyes widen open.

They all knew what chorong did to luhan. She broke his heart. Even if he didn't imprinted on her, he loved her with all his life.

"W-what are u doing here!?" Luhan said as he growled at her.

"I came here to apologize, i know I broke ur heart but I want u back! U still love me... Right?" Chorong said as she gave him the puppy face he would always fall for when they were together. But this time it didn't work. Instead luhan slapped her.

"HOW CAN I STILL LOVE U AFTER WHAT U DID TO ME?!" Luhan said as he tried to attack her but luckily Tao and Chen were holding on to him.

"Chorong... U should leave now!" Tao said as he held back luhan.

"Ok... I'm sorry I caused trouble but I hope we can have a talk one day," chorong said as she turned back to her wolf form and ran away.

Chorongs pov

ill make u love me again oppa! You'll see! I'll torture her if I have to! I thought to myself as I ran back to my house.