Chapter 10

The wolf's mate

"What do u mean beast is coming?" Luhan asked sooyoung.

"They found out that we killed chorong. There almost here!" She said and ran out. Everyone followed her.

They all stood outside waiting. Sehun put his arms around yoona, kris was hugging jessica, and baekhyun was holding hands with taeyeon. Luhan pushed seohyun behind him to keep her safe.

"They're here," sooyoung said as she saw the fog and six wolves coming out of it and coming towards them.

By the time they were in front of them, the leader smiled and said,"u guys promised that the girl wouldn't cause any trouble."

"She didn't," luhan growled.

"Ah luhan... U've grown since the last time we met." Doo joon said as he smiled at them.

"She did cause trouble," yoseob said as he crossed his arms.

"NO she didn't!" Yuri said as she tried to attack him but chanyeol was holding her back.

"Yuri we'll all get killed if u attack. Don't attack yet," luhan whispered to yuri. She stopped trying to attack and stared at them.

"One of our wolf was killed because of her," hyungseung said.

"That's because she tried to break luhan and seohyun apart!" Kris said as he stared at them coldly.

"If u don't give us the girl right now, then u'll just have to face the consequences." Doo joon said as he got ready to attack.

"We all rather fight u guys then give up seohyun," luhan said as he pushed seohyun to d.o and attacked him.

They all started to fight while d.o took seohyun inside the house upstairs and locked the door.

"Noona I promise no one will hurt u!" He said and guarded the door.

During the fight

"There too strong! Hyuna we need more help!" Kris said while helping luhan fight doo joon.

"Call for Big Bang!" Luhan told him as he bit yoseob after trying to rip off yoonas head.

Kris howled and helped sehun.

"Where's doo joon?!" Luhan asked jessica.

"I don't know!" Jessica said and attacked hyunseung. She ripped his head off and went to help taeyeon.

Luhan looked around and finally saw doo joon go in to their house.