Chapter 6

The wolf's mate

"Oh oppa how are u?" Bomi asked Chen.

"I'm good where's chorong?" He asked as he walked inside the house.

"She went out why?" She asked as all the apink members greeted them.

Exo and Snsd were friends with apink but they knew that exo and Snsd hated chorong.

Sooyoung explained to them what happened and all of them were shocked.

"Do u know where chorong sent seohyun?" D.O asked.

"No I'm sorry," eunji said as she looked down.

"Wait! Chorong did ask us to buy a ticket to the U.S." She said while giving him the other copy of the ticket.

"The plane leaves at 9:00! It's 8:45 right now! Call luhan d.o!" Chen exclaimed as he went out.

D.o turned to his wolf form and howled so both exo and Snsd could hear.

"Thank u guys!" They said and ran back to their house.

At the airport

"they found us seohyun," yoona said as she looked at seohyun.

"It's to late. The plane is about to leave." She said while starting to cry.

Outside of the airport

"Hyun! There's one more minute left! We won't make it!" Baekhyun said as they all turned to their human form and ran inside.

Just as they were about to buy a ticket, they saw a plane passing by.

"Seohyun and yoona are in their hyung," Tao said while looking down.

"NO! SEOHYUN!" Luhan screamed as he fell to his knees and started to cry.

"Oppa!" Chorong said as she walked to him.

"GET AWAY FROM ME U BRAT!" Luhan said as he tried to attack her but jessica was holding him still with her powers so he couldn't move at all.

"O-oppa I'm sorry I just wanted u all for myself!" Chorong said as she held his hand.

"U IDIOT! I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF U!" Taeyeon said as she attacked her.

"luhan go buy another ticket for the next flight with tao! We'll take care of her!" Kris said as he pulled chorong outside.

"I'm coming for u seohyun," luhan thought as he looked out the window of the plane.

at the airport

"omma, appa!" Seohyun said as she ran to them.

"We missed u so much seohyun ah," they both said.

"Thank u for taking care of her yoona!" Seohyuns mom said as she gave her a welcoming hug.

"No problem mrs. Seo!" She said as she hugged her back.