Chapter 11

The wolf's mate

"GIVE ME THE GIRL!" Doo joon exclaimed as he broke down the door.

"Never!" D.o said as he attacked him.

"Noona! Run!" He said and seohyun ran to hide in her room.

"U brat!" Doo joon said and threw d.o out the window and followed seohyun.

Doo joon broke the door and his lips.

"Be a good girl now and follow me now seohyun," he said as he walked slowly to her.

Seohyun was shaking in fear and said," never!"

She pepper sprayed him and ran out. But he was too fast and he jumped on her and she fell.

"Now is time for my meal," he said but before he could do anything else, luhan attacked him and he started to bite him.

"Don't ever touch my girl!" He said but doo joon was stronger so he pushed him to the wall and held his neck.

Either give her to me, or die! He said choking him, then all of a sudden, a wolf jumped on him and bit his face off.

"U okay buddy?" The wolf said and helped luhan up.

"G-dragon hyun!" He said and got up with the help of him.

"When did u guys come?" Luhan asked.

"A while ago. Kris said that u needed help so I ran inside the house as fast as I could," g-dragon said as he patted his shoulders. 

"Oppa..." Seohyun said looking at him.

"Seohyun!" Luhan said and ran to her to give her a hug.

"Oppa.." She said 

"Yes what is it?" Luhan said and did not move when he looked down and saw her wrist with two bites.

"Seohyun!" He said as he caught her when she fainted.

"It's poison. Doo joon must've had poisoned teeth and bit her!" G-dragon said while helping him stop the bleeding.

"T.O.P! Come up now!" He said while luhan was in the verge of crying.

T.O.P had the power to cure anything except for death.

"Don't worry seohyun ur going to be fine," he said while rocking her back and fourth.

"I'm here what is it?" T.O.P said but before g-dragon could explain anything he saw seohyun and luhan on the ground and saw two bites on seohyun so wrist. He kneeled next to him and cured her with his touch.

"Seohyun ur going to be fine. Can u get up?" He asked trying to assure her.

Seohyun opened her eyes and got up and said,"yes thank u T.O.P oppa." He smiled at her and went to help the others.

"Seohyun! U scared me to death!" Luhan said while hugging her and giving her a passionate kiss.

"Hyung! U need to come down now! It's d.o! He m-might be dead," chanyeol said as he ran back down stairs.