Chapter 3

The wolf's mate

"here's ur stupid meat," luhan said as he threw the deer to jessica.

"YAH I JUST TOOK A SHOWER WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH U?!" Jessica yelled as she threw the deer to Kai.

"Where's seohyun?" Luhan asked Tiffany.

"She's upstairs. Luhan-," before Tiffany could say anything else, luhan ran upstairs to their room.

"Oppa what hap-," seohyun said but luhan cut her off and kissed her like their was no tomorrow

"Hmm oppa I can't breath," seohyun as she patted his chest.

He stopped the kiss and started to kiss his favorite spot, her neck.

"What happen out there?" Seohyun asked as she let him kiss her.

"Nothing I just saw chorong," luhan said as he kiss her shoulder blade.

"Oh why was she there?" Seohyun asked

She knew who was chorong and she knew what she did to luhan.

"I don't know but promise me seohyun. Promise me that when u see her walk away or yell my name right away," he said as he looked into her eyes and held her cheek.

Seohyun nodded and hugged him. 

"YAH Chen! What happen out there?" Suho asked as he started cutting the meat.

"Chorong came. She wants luhan back but luhan slapped her face and tried to attack her," he said while drinking water.

"I hope she doesn't get in the way of seohyun and luhan," he said with a worried face.

At night

Seohyun went out for a walk. She needed some time to think. Luhan insisted on coming with her but she didn't want him to not go with kris to watch the area so she went out by herself. While she was walking she heard a crack.

"Who's out there?!" She said as she got ready to make a run for it.

"Relax its just me," chorong said as she got out of a bush.

"What do u want from me?!" Seohyun said as she backed away a little.

"Stay away from luhan," chorong said as she went near seohyun.

"Why should I?!" 

"Because I want luhan! If u don't stay away from him then I'll kill u and ur parents!" Chrorong said as she growled.

"U wouldn't dare," seohyun exclaimed as she started to form tears.

"I already bought u a plane ticket back to the U.S. Either move back there or die with ur parents," chorong said as she threw the ticket to seohyun and ran back to apinks house.

Seohyun started to cry and walk back to their house.