Chapter 7

The wolf's mate

 

"Thank u for letting me stay here omma,appa!" Yoona said as she walked in their house.

"Of course! Come and stay anytime mr. Seo said as he helped them with their luggage.

"We're going to buy some groceries. Do u guys want anything?" Mrs. Seo asked.

"No thank u," seohyun and yoona said.

They went upstairs and put their luggage down.

"Sigh... I remember when we were little, Snsd and exo would all go to ur room and have pillow fights, and have parties in here," yoona said as she layed down on her bed.

Seohyuns house was a mansion so of course her room would be as big as a ball room.

"Sigh... Ya," she said looking down.

"And I remember u and luhan would always make out in that closet," yoona giggled and pointed at the closet.

"Shut up," she said as she threw a pillow at her.

"what are u going to do now?" Yoona asked as she unpacked her luggage.

"I don't know. I'll just have to try to move on from luhan," she said looking at her ring.

"But luhan will keep on looking for u seohyunnie," yoona said looking at her.

"I know," she said looking down.

"Ah I miss my sehun oppa!" Yoona whined as she looked at the picture of the two of them.

Then they heard the door bell ring.

"Oh are u expecting anyone?" Yoona said with a surprised look.

"No," seohyun said as she went down stairs with yoona.

"Can u get the door. I'm going to make something for us," seohyun said as she went to the kitchen.

"Okay," yoona said while getting the door.

"Who is it," her voice died down as she saw two man standing in front of her.

"Yoona," luhan said as he looked at her.

Yoona tried to close the door but tao's foot was blocking the way. She tried stepping on him but the two of them were so strong that she fell back and hit the wall.

"Oh yoona can u get me a plate," seohyun asked thinking that yoona went to the kitchen.

"Seohyun ah," luhan said.

Seohyun stopped what she was doing and turned around slowly.

"Oppa," she said with a shocked face.

Before she could say anything, luhan ran to her and gave her a hug and started kissing her everywhere.

"U have no idea how much I missed u," he said hugging her tightly.

"O-oppa," seohyun looked down and said,"I can't be with u."