Chapter 5

The wolf's mate

"Ugh I'm so full from last night!" Sooyoung said as she layed down on the couch.

"It's ur fault for eating to much noona!" Tao said while giving her coffee.

Luhan ran down stairs and saw the two of them.

"WHERES SEOHYUN?!" He exclaimed.

"I don't know I thought she was with u!" Sooyoung said as she got up.

"No she's not. In fact she's nowhere in the house!" Luhan growled.

"Tao! Can u find her?!" He asked.

"Hyung... Umm she ran away with yoona." Tao said while looking down.

"BWOH!? HOW DO U KNOW?" He yelled while punching the wall.

"She told me last night before she and yoona left. Chorong came to talk to her yesterday when u were guarding the area with kris. She wanted her to stay away from u and if she didn't.... She would kill her and her parents," tao explained while looking down.

"WHY DIDNT U TELL ME BEFORE?!" Luhan said while getting ready to leave.

"Don't look for her. She doesnt want anyone to look for her," Tao said while holding onto luhans wrist.

"Do u know where she went?!" Luhan said.

"I'm sorry... But no. She didn't tell me where she was going," Tao said releasing him.

"Yah what's with all the screaming?!" Kris said while coming out of the room.

"Kris ur coming with me to look for seohyun!" Luhan said while turning into his wolf form.

"SHE LEFT?!" Kris asked and went to wake up everyone.

While everyone was gathered around the all were shocked by the news.

"Tao, kris, jessica, taeyeon, and baekhyun. U guys come with me. The rest of u, stay here in case she comes back," luhan said while grabbing his jacket.

"Me, d.o, suho, sooyoung, and yuri are going to have a talk with chorong," Chen said while growling.

"Whatever just don't cause too much chaos," luhan said and went out.

"Why didn't u tell me seobaby? I promised u that I wouldn't leave u but u left me." Luhan thought to himself while running with Tao, kris, jessica, taeyeon, and baekhyun.