Chapter 8

The wolf's mate

"YAH TAO! Why did u tell luhan where we were?!" Yoona said while hitting his head.

"What I didn't! Chen and the others went to apink and they told him where u guys were!" Tao said while trying to defend himself.

"aish stupid Chen and the others," Yoona mumbled as she went upstairs.

"What do u mean u can't be with me," luhan said as he looked at her with a hurtful face.

"I-I just can't okay," seohyun said looking down.

they were both outside the garden sitting on a swing they both used to love going on.

"Seohyun I know chorong told u to stay away from me, but that doesn't mean u should run away! U have no idea how much u worried me!" He exclaimed while standing up and looking at her with an angry face.

"I-I'm sorry, but she's trying to tear us apart luhan! I can't handle her anymore!" Seohyun yelled back while standing up.

"U could've told me seohyun ah!" Luhan said while trying to hold his anger.

"I-I'm sorry," seohyun said while starting to form tears.

Then luhan realized that it was the first time her yelled at her, the first time he got angry at her. He went to her and hugged her.

"I just wanted to protect u and my parents oppa," she said while crying in his arms.

"I know seobaby. Just please, don't ever leave me like that ever again." He said while forming tears.

Seohyun nodded. He let go of her and gave her a passionate kiss.

"Wow someone really missed me," she said and giggle. Luhan chuckled and held her hand and went inside.

"Woah u guys made up already?" Tao said as he was looking at the magazine he found.

Luhan threw an orange at him and slipped his hand around seohyuns waist.

"Ready to go back now?" Luhan asked.

"Yea," she said.

Luhan went upstairs with her to pack since he knows that she packed her whole closet.

"Unnie pack up we're going back." Seohyun said.

"YAH I JUST UNPACKED MY WHOLE ENTIRE LUGGAGE NOW U WANT ME TO PACK MY CLOSET AGAIN?!" Yoona yelled as her face got red.

They all laughed and waited for seohyun said parents to come back.