Bonus chapter: part 1

The wolf's mate

How seohyun became Luhans mate

"taeyang oppa, where are we going?" Seohyun asked 

"We're going to meet exo and Snsd!" He said while running.

He was taking care of seohyun since they were like brother and sister. She was on his back while he was in his wolf form running to exo and snsd'is house.

"What if they don't like me?" She asked while climbing down.

"They will," he said while turning to his human form.

He took the little girl's hand and walked her to the house.

"Oh oppa! Who's this?" Yoona asked while she let them in the house.

"This is seohyun yoona! Take good care of her okay?" He said 

"Neh! Seohyun ah! Let's be best friends okay?!" Yoona said as she took seohyun  hand and ran upstairs.

Taeyang smiled and went to T.O.P and the others. Seohyun, Snsd, and exo were all only 10 years old while Big Bang were 15-17 years old.

"Unnie, oppa! We have a new friend! Her name is seohyun!" Yoona said as she opened the door to their room.

"Annyeong! I'm taeyeon! This is jessca, Tiffany, sunny, yuri, sooyoung, and hyeoyeon!" Taeyeon said as she pulled her hand to make her sit down with them.

"And the guys over there are suho, kris, luhan,Chen, Tao, sehun, d.o, baekhyun, Kai, xuimin, chanyeol, and lay." Taeyeon said while sitting down next to her.

"Annyeong! I'm seohyun," she said while bowing .

"Yah don't bow! U don't have to be formal to us!" Kris said while laughing.

"Yeah and from now on, ur one of us!" Sunny said while hugging her.

Seohyun smiled and looked around until she caught two eyes staring at her. It was luhan. He smiled at her and said,"I'm luhan."

He took his hand out. Seohyun blushed and shook his hand. All of a sudden she widened her eyes and saw a vision. It was a vision about her and some guy making out on the bed. She was smiling while he was taking off her clothes. Then the next vision was her riding on his back while he was in his wolf form. She was laughing while he ran faster. She let go of his hand and looked at him. He looked at her and smiled widely.

"I found u," he said while taking her hand.

"W-what?" She asked all shocked. Everyone looked and them in shock. Baekhyun fainted with chanyeol and kris was helping them up.

"YAH LUHAN! HOW CAN U IMPRINT ON HER ALREADY?!" Yoona asked while getting up and hitting his head.

Seohyun didn't say anything and ran out.