Chapter 12

The wolf's mate

 

Seohyun,luhan. And g-dragon ran downstairs as fast as they could but when they went outside, they saw everyone surrounding something.

"What happen?" Luhan said slowly going towards d.o.

"I saw him fall of the window and he fell on his back. The sensitive part," taeyang said as he looked down.

"T-T.O.P c-can u save h-him?" Baekhyun asked as he started to shed tears.

"I-I don't know. He's in a really bad condition." He said while touching his bite marks. " I'll try my best though."

He started to use his powers and healed d.o.

"D.o... Are u awake?" Taeyang asked as he held his shoulders.

"Ugh.. Am I alive?" He groaned and everyone hugged him. Kris and luhan were in tears while sunny and Tiffany hugged while crying.

"Seohyun ah," d.o said while looking at her

"Neh oppa. I'm so sorry! U sacrificed ur self for me." She said while crying. "If u died, I would never forgive myself." 

"Yah seohyunnie don't cry I'm alive right?" D.o said while wiping her tears. 

Seohyun nodded and hugged him.

"I just need u to do something for me," he said.

"Neh anything." She said.

"Marry luhan today!" D.o said and smiled.

"B-bowh?!" She said with a surprised face.

"U guys never had a ceremony! We can all set it up! U don't need a dress anyway seohyun ah." He said looking at luhan. 

"Neh seobaby, let's get marry today." He said holding her up.

Everyone smiled and taeyeon and yoona were in tears. Seohyun nodded and she kissed luhan.

"Can we stay for the wedding?!" Daesung asked.

"Of course!" Seohyun said and giggled.

"We have to get ready then!" Jessica said and all of them ran inside the house and started a huge chaos.

Seohyun smiled and looked at luhan. She knew that it was just the beginning of their marriage.

 

And that's a wrap up! Thank u guys so much for supporting this story! I will be making a second story of 'the wolve's mate' Tomorrow so stay tune! Thank u guys byeee!!!! (: