Chapter 1

The wolf's mate

At the forest

"oppa! Go faster!" Seohyun giggled as she pulled his hair.

"If u say so!" Luhan said as he ran faster.

Luhan was in his wolf form giving seohyun a ride. Exo and Snsd were arguing about them needing their own space since the house was too small for 21 people. Seohyun got bored so luhan took her out for a ride. They arrived at the Han river and seohyun got off of Luhans back.

"This was where u proposed to me oppa!" She said as she sat down.

Luhan turned back to his human form and sat down next to her.

"It was the best day of my life seobaby," luhan said as he hugged her.

Seohyun blushed and kissed his cheek.

"Don't ever leave me oppa," seohyun said as she started to form tears.

Luhan smiled and wiped her tears.

He remember everything. He remember how he had to leave her when their was a war between exo and the leader of all the wolves... Beast. They were fighting about how a wolf couldn't imprint a human because it may affect all of the wolves. Luckily, sooyoung had seen the future and told them that a human like seohyun would not harm them. So they let them go.

"Never," luhan said as he gave her a passionate kiss.

"YAH don't touch my seobaby!" Yoona said as she came out of the bush in her wolf form.

Yoona and Snsd were all wolves except for seohyun because her parents were human but her parents were friends were yoona and Snsd parents. So they let her be in Snsd.

"Why can't I?! She's my mate!" Luhan said 

Yoona growled at him and said,"whatever... The others are looking for u guys Tao and Chen said their going to hunt and they said u need to go with them." 

"Why me?! Can't kris go since he's the leader?!!" Luhan whined as he buried his face in seohyun so neck.

"Cause ur the one who can hunt better food then him so come on!" Yoona exclaimed as she pulled the two.

Luhan turned to his wolf form and bent down so seohyun can ride on him. It would take days for her to walk from the Han river to their house cause the forest is too big that u can easily get lost.

All three of them went back to the house but as they left, they didn't know that a wolf from another pack was watching them from far away. Chorong.