Additional 1

"I'm STRAIGHT!"

For 350+ subscribers, and 400+ subscribers, and 450+ subscribers this bonus has waited for too long.

------------------------------

“Taehyung!” Jungkook yells happily, bounding out of their dorm’s bathroom and right into Taehyung’s arms.

Taehyung had just came back from a class and Jungkook had been getting ready so that they could go out when he came back.

 

The two were going out on a date tonight.

Jungkook could hardly contain his happiness when Taehyung had suggested they go out together to go shopping in the streets of Seoul that evening when he came back from his class.

"Ready already, Jungkookie?" Taehyung laughs, dropping his bag by his bed before picking up a giggling Jungkook and spinning him around and placing him back on the ground with a kiss to his forehead. "Let me go get dressed and we can go."

"Okay!" Jungkook chirps, going over to his bag to check his things for the hundredth time.

 

Wallet. Phone. Keys. Tissues. Taehyung's picture in my wallet.

Jungkook thinks to himself as he rummages through his bag, going over everything again.

 

When Taehyung emerges with a simple but cute pastel colour block t-shirt and pants that don't really match, the love of his life runs to him and hugs him tightly.

"Let's go let's go let's go!" Jungkook says, excited.

Laughing, Taehyung takes Jungkook's hand and they leave for their little date. After they put on their shoes though.

Upon shutting their door closed and locking it, they walk to the elevator with Jungkook sporting the brightest grin and Taehyung very contently holding his hand, they see Jimin and Yoongi exit the elevator when it opens.

 

“Oh? You guys going somewhere?” Yoongi asks.

The couple steps out of the elevator and Taehyung holds the doors open while they talk.

“We’re going out to shop on the streets.” Jungkook answers, hand still in Taehyung’s grip.

“We were just going to look for you!” Jimin whines.

“Oh, why?” Jungkook asks, large eyes blinking.

“I wanted to spend the evening playing games and watching movies, I even brought popcorn and Yoongi brought some DVDs.”

Taehyung looks apologetic, “We could do that this weekend. Jungkookie, we can go out next weekend.”

Jungkook slumps, “Aww.. Jimin it’s all your fault!” He lightly hits Jimin with his other hand.

“HEY! Stop that!” Jimin shouts, protecting himself from Jungkook’s hitting attacks. “You two just go out, we can come back next time.”

“No need to hit the little one.” Young adds, rubbing his boyfriend’s back condescendingly.

“oi.”

“Yeah okay, we can play games next time. Promise!” Jungkook says to the other couple and Jimin nods.

“Sure! Yoongi, let’s go out too!”

“Where?” he says, eyes looking lazy.

“We need to get some energy into you!” Jimin hits Yoongi’s back not so gently, earning a grunt from the other. “You two have fun!” Jimin waves to Jungkook and Taehyung as they enter the elevator, waving.

“See you later!” they say as the elevator door closes.

 

“You’re too nice, Taehyung.” Jungkook says as the elevator goes down to the first floor.

“What? How so?”

“Jimin could just come back next time. You don’t have to always follow him.”

“He looked pretty excited about his planned evening.” Taehyung chuckles.

“It’s not our fault he didn’t talk to us first. How were we supposed to know he wanted to spend the evening playing games and watching films. Though that does sound like fun..”

“Wanna go back then? A night of games and movies?”

“No! I wanna go out with you!” Jungkook says, latching onto the elder.

Laughing, Taehyung pulls his boyfriend closer, “You’re acting so childish.”

 

Jungkook doesn't respond to that and opts to snuggle impossibly closer to Taehyung.

 

"It's because I love you." 

Taehyung lets out a breezy laugh and throws an arm around Jungkook's shoulders, pulling him right to his side. "And I love you too."