New friendship

Dear Son
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kai, 2015

Suho’s home.

 

-Really!… Man, I knew some day all your tap shoes and your pink tutus will pay off- Suho hugged me after I told him what happened at the company. Not only I’ll be dancing, but also I’ll get paid for it.

 

-I  never wore a tutu- I told him punching him in the arm.

 

-Are you sure? I swear I remember seen you with a tutu- he mocked me.

 

-So did you find your notes?- I say going directly to the point.

 

-Yes, I found my old notebook, the thing is that I can’t read my own handwriting. This is all messed up.- He showed me his notes, in deed it was impossible to make sense of them. -Don’t worry my brother. I’ll work on it.- he added.

 

-By the way, Hyung. I put your address in the application, but I didn’t know what’s an email and I don’t have one of those phones you can carry with you.-

 

-Tomorrow we can get you a new phone, you going to need it. You can’t live in this era without one. And about your email, I can set you up right now- He said, grabbing his iPad and opening a website. In two minutes I had my very first email account. He explain that it was like an electronic mailbox. These technology stuff it doesn’t stop to amaze me.

 

 

Kai, 2015

SM Entertainment, Studio D.  

 

After meeting with Taemin for my introduction to the company, he took me to the first class for the new trainees. Hani was there, she was surprised and happy to see me. Once Taemin introduce me to the class as their trainer, Hani gave me the thumb up. She was please to know I made it too. 

 

(the storie it's not coplete, but it was the only way I was able to publish. Thank you.)

 

Taemin begin the class, he explained about discipline and passion for dancing. Every single word he said about been in love with dancing, was exactly how I felt. His words were exactly my words. “We eat, breath and live to dance. And when you’re sleeping, you dream of dancing. If this doesn’t happen to you, than you’re not a dancer.” He say. I love the passion he put in to the words, that moment he became like an extension of me. I felt connected to his words. From this moment I begin to admire him.

 

-Sunbae could you dance for us- one of the girl asked Taemin. The rest agreed and nodded for him to dance. Taemin walked to the center of the studio and waited for the music, then when the song started his expression became from a smile to a serious and concentrated face. He begin to move to the powerful song, it was a fast tempo, and Taemin dance was very impressive, it looked very complicated. I think the song was called “Lucifer”. The way he moved make me wonder what he saw in me, clearly there’s so much I need to learn. I should be with the rest of them, learning from him. I definitely want to learn from him. For a moment I even forgot why I was here in this company. I need to remember that my only purpose is to get information on Haru.  

 

After the class was over for the day, Taemin invite me to get some drinks to celebrate our first class. At the bar we begin to talk about dancing, how we love it so much. For him there isn’t anything more important than dancing, I disagree on that. There is one more thing that is as important as dancing, that is Haru, but he doesn’t need to know that.

 

-Hey, Sunbae. Does the company keep record of all the dancer and singers they had?- I asked him trying to get some information.

 

-I don’t know. They probably do, but I can’t really confirm that. Why? -

 

-Just wondering. There was someone I used to know that work for the company years ago. Just wanted to see if the keep track of them.- 

 

-Next time I can introduce you to Vanessa, she’s a friend of mine. She work in the administration department, she might know where to look for that information. May I asked who’s this person? an ex girlfriend?- he asked me. I don’t know how long he’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter