SM Entreatment

Dear Son
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 3

 

Jongin, 2015

Coffee Shop

 

 

-I don’t think is such a good idea to go looking for her- Suho sip the hot coffee. This is the first time I ever seen him drinking coffee. 

 

-You don’t understand. I just need to see her, even if is just from far away-

 

-And how are you planing to do that?-

 

-I’ve been thinking. Maybe if I go to the company she worked, they might know something. -

 

-To SM Entreatment?. That’s a big company now, I don’t think it’s going to be easy to get any information from them.-

 

-Well, I have to try. Meanwhile, you need to build me a new watch. I can’t stay here for so long, I want to go back to 1992.-

 

-Alright. I’ll go to my parents house to get those notes.- Suho say, drinking the last sip of his coffee. -By the way. Before I go, there is something we need to do first.- Suho added grabbing me by the hand and dragging me out of the coffee shop.

 

Who would’ve thought. For an old man, Suho knows more about today’s new styles than when we where back in ’92. Tight jeans and long thin sweaters, even a new hair cut was needed to blend in, in this year. My loose jeans and flannel shirt was old school, he said.

 

 

Jongin, 2015

SM Entertainment. Parking lot.

 

 

I arrived to the building of SM. In deed it’s a big company. There were hundreds of people lining outside.

 

-Excuse me. What is this line for?- I ask one of the guy waiting in line.

 

-It’s for the auditions for dancers.- The guy told me. I began to look at the line, it was way to long. There was no way I could get in.

 

-Look, if you came for the audition, it’s to late. I’ve been here since 3 in the morning waiting for my pass. Only people who got a pass can get in.-

 

-Yes, I guess it’s to late- I say with sad expression. I really thought this could be a good opportunity to get involved inside the company. Now I understand why Suho said it was going to be hard. 

 

-Excuse me- A girl tap on my back. I turn around to see her. -I have an extra pass if you like to go in. My friend couldn’t come and I need a partner for my audition. Could you help me? And I can give you his pass if you like to.- I look at her, she was nervous to talk to me, but she was desperate. She reminded me of Haru, how she wanted so much to become a star. This girls eyes were the same, I bet this is her dream. I smile at her and nodded. There was not enough time to practice with her, we went trough her routine one time. I made a couple of suggestions to her routine and she seem happy with them. And so we did, 30 minutes later we were inside performing a dance for the producers. I had no idea what I was doing, most of the moves I invent them in the moment. But the music was my guide, I just begin to feel it, and the girl was actually pretty good, we both give our best and by the expression of the producers, I think they were please.

 

-Congratulation guys, you pass the first round. The second audition it’s going to be individually. So you can go out, take a brake. The second audition it’s in 2 hours. So please miss Hani, here is your pass, and mister Kai, here is your pass.- The producer gave us back the passes we came in with. “Did he just call me Kai?” I thought. When I look at the pass I saw that they came with names. Hani’s friend name was Kai, so now the producers think that’s my name.

 

 

 

Kai, 2015

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter