1992

Dear Son
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 1

 

Jongin, 1992 (22 years old)

Suho’s basement.

 

-Hyung I called you, you weren’t home-. There he was my best friend Suho. we been friends since elementary school. We tell each other everything, even our mothers threat us like we were brothers. If my mother buy me something randomly, a t-shirt or something, she buys another one for him, and so does his mom.It is awesome to have a brother, but having two mother looking after us, sometimes, was to much.

 

-I know, I’m working in something amazing. I’ll let you know as soon as it’s finish- he told me, he gets really exited every time he begins working on one of his crazy inventions. Yes, his thing is science, math, everything that has to do with inventing stuff. But that’s not my thing. To me there is nothing better than dance. Ballet, jazz, Hip hop. That’s my thing. I want to become the best dancer in South Korea.

 

-I don’t think I want to know. Last time you almost burn the garage door of my house- I told him. I know he’s been working in something lately, but he hasn’t told me what it is, Suho don’t like to talk about it,  just in case it fails, like 80 percent of his inventions.

 

-I remember, you mom made me paint the whole garage because of that- He say, remembering how mad my mom was about the hole thing. No because of the actual fire, but more because it could have been dangerous for him.

 

-Anyway, I have to go. I have dance practice an then I’m meeting with Haru- I confess, there is nothing better than my precious moment next to my beautiful girlfriend. She’s my first girlfriend, I had a crush on her for like 3 years before we actually started dating a year ago. To me, Haru and dancing became my life. I don’t think anyone could understand the type of connection I feel when I’m close to her. She became the center of my universe.

 

-Hey Jongin. Have you… ? you know. have you been with her yet?”-I know I tell everything to Suho, but this was to personal. However, the thought of it made me blush. -You have!, Man, I’m older than you, I should’ve had lost my ity year ago. I’m going to die a - 

 

-If you get out of this place more often you might find a girlfriend. No girl it’s going to come in here and ask you to date her. You need to go out-

 

 

Jongin, 1992

Haru’s Highschool

 

-Hey baby, how was your day?- I kiss my beautiful lady outside her school, she push me away a little. She get’s embarrassed when I kiss her in front of her friends. But I love seen her red cheeks when she gets like that. 

 

-Jinjin, I have great news-   She jump at me hugging me. She’s been calling me Jiinjin since she found out I had a crush on her. -I was  selected to be a trainee for SM Entertainment.- She told me. That’s one of her dreams, to become a professional singer. An now that she got picked by one of the best companies in South Korea, that dream it’s getting closer. I been practicing with her some dance moves for her audition. I guess it paid off.  I was really happy for her. my gorgeous girlfriend will become a famous idol. 

 

 

Jongin, 1992

Suho’s basement.

 

 

-What is it? I thought you be happy about Haru. Not only did she get selected by one of the best agencies, but also after a month of been a trainee, she finally debuting this weekend.-  

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter