Chapter 5

Lies Between the Faded Carved Scars

da da da da da~ updating!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eunhyuk groaned as a wet patch dabbed on his shoulder, the stinging burn created a itch that he was not allowed to touch. Squirming on his bed, he reached over to grab the other's wrist whining about the stinging pain. He pressed his lips together, complaining more screaming while laying his head. "Ahhhhuughh, no more! it hurts, everything hurts!" tears brimmed at the corner of his eyes trying to pry his arm away from the strong grip. 

The grip tightened around the wrist, pressing the moist cloth on the tear of the skin. Listening to the one laying down shriek, he pressed on the wound a bit more harder. " it up, of course it's going to hurt. With all that bruise, you think this was going to be a walk in the park? You're the idiot that wouldn't let go," Donghae scolded, wiping the blood clot on his shoulder. 

Eunhyuk retorted back flinching as Xiumin tended the other side of his body, wrapping his arm with the band aid. "You guys already did this last night," he grumbled trying to hold still as Donghae applied more cleanser in the cloth. Watching him pour the burning liquid in the cloth, he inched away not wanting to feel any contact with that cloth to his skin. "Yah, please no more."

They ignored the complaining one who struggled in his bed to get free. Watching from the door frame, Yoochun chuckled as he walked in with a tray of food. "You need to have your band aid changed every few hours, your wounds are still fresh and these two were worried about you," he said, placing the tray down as Donghae refused the elder's words. "School starts soon you two."

"School?! Aw man, I was suppose to go today, can I still go," Eunhyuk asked, pleading as he gave out another yell at the burn from the cleanser. He cried at the feeling, pushing his head back into the pillow. He felt as if his skin was incineratng from each dab of the cloth. This pain was way worse than the ones the creature inflicted on him.

"Idiot, of course not. I can't go, I need to get more of this cleanser. It will be weird if we both don't go since we are new to the school. Xiumin head on ahead, we'll take care of this idiot. Yoochun will be monitoring over you so you will be fine," Donghae sighed, standing up to gather all the cloth that was fllled with blood. Xiumin looked at Eunhyuk who was breathing hard from this treatment. 

He would be lying if he thought he wasn't worried. Standing up also, he nodded his head going over to grab his bag. He looked over at him, his eyes raking over his body, "Don't move so much. Your body is still fighting off the poison. Make sure you stay in bed," Xiumin advised, walking out after. They stared at him, not sure when was the last time the boy spoke so much. 

Yoochun followed him to the door, watching as he slipped on his shoes. "If you need anything, just call. You have your phone with you right," he asked watching as the other nodded. "Will you be fine on your own? I can go and stand in as a substitute," he offered only to see the shorter opening the door and greeting him off. Yoochun blinked, chuckling afterwards. "Aish this kid, he needs to let loose."

 

Approaching the gate of the school, he stood by the wall anxiously waiting as he grabbed his arms, rubbing them harshly. He looked around, smiling at the people who greeted him, bowing to the older ones. Scanning the area, he stopped as someone caught his eyes. Pressing his lips together, he walked towards him, his body a bit shaky. Coming across the person's vision he halted calling his name out, "Xiumin!" 

Coming to a stop, he turned to look at the person who came to him. Staring at him, he can sense a wave of panic. "Sehun," he stated the taller's name waiting for him to talk. The boy just looked nervous, fear flashed across his eyes. He looked scared just by standing in front of the pale boy. 

"I..." his voice was cut short, he felt as if he couldn't say anything with everyone around. He kept looking around, seeing if anyone were spying on the conversation. Though the very sight of him even being near the pale boy caught anyone's attention. "I need to talk to you," he whispered trying to look normal. He walked ahead to a more closed location trying to get the shorter to follow to which Xiumin did. Having the privacy that he wanted, Sehun pressed his lips together. "Yesterday..." he started again, sighing. "There was this thing that attacked me and this other girl yesterday.. and.. these guys.. and you..." his breathing started again, gripping his wrist. "You had a gun..."

Xiumin stared at him, the taller was flustered and he could barely make out his words. He only watched as the other fidgeted on his spot trying to get the words out. Xiumin blinked, slightly shaking his head. "I'm sorry, you must be mistaken. You probably had a bad dream," he told the other who stood there anxiously.

Sehun shook his head, his teeth gritting. "I thought so too but..." pursing his lips together, he pulled up his sleeve, to reveal a deep scratch on the boy's wrist. "I found this on my arm this morning... I am positive it was from that thing. It really burns and I want it to stop!" he freaked, sweat forming on his forehead. "Xiumin please... I know you were there. I won't ask questions, I won't tell anyone. I just really want the pain to stop," he pleaded gripping on his arm tightly. 

Xiumin stared at the wrist grabbing onto it. The blood seemed to have decrease at the moment, but the wound itself was fresh indeed. Reaching into his pocket, he bought out a small vile filled with some purple liquid. He reached his hand out to give the taller the vile. "Drink it. Once you do, the pain the will stop just enough to last you until after school. When school ends, come with me. I'll make the pain stop," he told the other, watching as he slowly grabbed the vile.

"Sehun? Xiumin?" a voice called out causing Sehun to flinch and jerk his arm away from the pale boy's grip. They both turned their heads, Sehun clearing his throat trying to act natural, pretending he doesn't feel the pain. Luhan, Kai, and Baekhyun stood there, looking at them with curious eyes. "What... are you guys doing?" Luhan asked suspicious from the atmosphere. Baekhyun had an uneasy feeling as Kai quirked his brows looking at them both with questionable stares.

"Nothing, we were just talking," Sehun explained walking to them with a smile. "Don't worry about it," he laughed. Kai rose a brow, rolling his eyes as he shook his head not believing a word the other was saying. He narrowed his gaze at him, making Sehun squirm from the look in his eyes. Kai glanced at the pale boy who stood there watching them interact. He could feel something wrong between them.

"Hey, do you two want to come to my cousin's house for a hangout after school? The whole gang will be there," Luhan asked trying to ignore the fact that they were obviously hiding something. Baekhyun sighed internally and mentally facepalmed. This was not what he was planning. 

Sehun was about to refuse but Kai cut him off, his eyes locked on Sehun's, "You guys will come right? Not like you two have something to do after school," he said creating an even more tense atmosphere. The other two noticed as well, glancing at the boy who continued to stare at Sehun. 

Xiumin didn't react as his eyes only stared at Sehun, going unnoticed as well. Sehun felt this immense pressure, the burn on his wrist growing worse. Lips thining, he sighed shaking his head. "No.. I'll be there..." he muttered. 

Luhan nodded his head looking at Xiumin who returned his gaze right back, "You will come too right?" Xiumin only nodded, his main concern at the moment was Sehun and his injured wrist. Hearing the bell ring, Luhan motioned his hand to the building, "School started. We have to get inside, lets go." They all started to head back, Baekhyun looked at his friends, all with mixed emotions. He took a glance back at the pale boy who just turned his gaze onto him. Flinching, he turned back around and walked faster.

As they walked to class, Sehun opened the vile and quickly consumed the purple liquid into his body, the pain becoming unbearable. Within seconds, the pain subsided, sighing in relief. He didn't know what was going on, all he knew was that Xiumin was not a normal boy. He wasn't going to lie, he was very scared at what would happen. He didn't want to go to Luhan's cousin's house. He wanted to follow the pale boy to where ever he was going to be lead and get rid of this pain. Though following Xiumin scared him also.

Feeling a nudge by the shoulder, he turned his head to see Kai by his side. Swallowing the lump in his throat, he walked in the class and sat in his seat the other sitting next to him. "What were you guys talking about?" Kai asked, his eyes would not leave the other.

Sehun shook his head and looked at him, "Nothing I promise you. It was nothing," he repeated only to have the other scoff. Sehun shifted in his seat, eyes averting away and to the front.

"Lies. If it was nothing then you wouldn't mind telling me and you won't be looking away from me. I know you, very thoroughly in fact. I know every part of you and it's obvious when you act like this. Oh Sehun, don't you ing lie to me," he stated, glaring at the flustered boy next to him. Sehun inhaled sharply, he could feel his face heat up as his pulse quickened. He couldn't face the other, not now, not after he said all that. 

Though luck was in his favor as the teacher walked in quieting everyone down for class to begin. Taking roll, he checked the names that were present, "Ah, the new student is not here? Odd," the teacher muttered. Sehun only sighed in relief as he ignored the other stare and bought out his things, trying to figure out how he would stop the other from asking after class.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

kay done! trying to get couple developments some how haha... 

exo has so many members..