Chapter 12

Lies Between the Faded Carved Scars

-gives up on poster- soo i started university its awesome but a ing pain

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was beyond cold, made it hard to move as the feeling of ice stung in the atmosphere. Simultaneously, the air burned, every inch scorching anything that lies within it. Scanning the dark area, the ground felt heavy, made it hard to walk. Shaking at the feel of the air around, he turned his head trying to adjust his eyes at the dark. "Where.. where am I? What is this place," he questioned, feeling paranoid. Just a few feet in front, three eyes opened itself upon the darkness, staring at the figure. The size of each eye, enormous comparing to the boy. "Who are you? Where am I?"

The eyes stared at the boy, silence filling the moment. It wasn't long before it spoke. "I am the God of hell, and you are between what links to the entrance of hell," the voice was a deep tone that grew fear crawling on anyone's skin to whoever hears it. 

The boy's eyes widened as he grew frantic, his limbs trembling, whether from the fear or the feel of the cold and heat compelling his skin, he couldn't tell. He held his head as he shook it in denial. "No.. no... why? Why am I here? I did nothing wrong!" he shouted, tears prickling his eyes as a few droplets slid down his cheeks. He stared at the eyes, anger evident in his eyes, "I did nothing wrong! I shouldn't be here!"

"Nothing?" The eyes continued to stare. "You committed a terrible sin amongst the people in your village, correct?" The eyes questioned, each look as if it were judging every action that occured within a lifetime and more.

His lips trembled, fingers grasping his hair, tugging on it. "They deserved it! They deserve what they got! What they did was wrong and inhumane! They are the ones who committed this terrible sin not me! I just gave them what they deserved, I just did what was right! I... I... had to avenge my family," he shouted sobbing as he stood there, his legs heavy like lead. It felt as the air was suffocating him, his soul was being out of him. "I did nothing wrong.. it wasn't my fault.." he spoke, the images flashing in his head, the feel of his body uncontrollable as his mind took over, making him do things unimaginable. His desires took over, evil, horrifying desires. Closing his eyes, he pressed his lips together, the feeling will never go away.

The eyes watched his movements, his reactions seeming to unfold. "You killed and murdered the people in your village. That was the sin you have caused. Your actions created misfortunes on others. What you did is inexcusable, sin does not favor anyone. Because of the events that happened to you, did you think hell would let it pass? It gives no sympathy on any one." The sounds of agony and moans filled the surroundings. Just a bit to the right, blank faces were present, limbs moving in clumps, fingers grasping the thick darkness. Catching a glimpse at the boy, the sounds grew harsher, the sounds of agony grew louder as it seems the empty bodies tries to get out of the clumps of darkness its trapped in. The fingers reached out to the figure, trying to grasp him in their limbs. "These are the empty souls from your village. The empty souls that were sentenced to hell for their sins. Anger, hatred, and grievance fills their souls. They are paying for their sins." 

The boy stared at them, a look of shock apparent on his face. He gritted his teeth, his insides boiling. The feeling will never go away. "No... I don't want to be stuck with them. I don't want to be near any of these revolting souls." 

The eyes continued to watch him. "You are not. You are to become my pawn. Some entity has managed to get around the gate way to hell and is roaming the earth. These dead souls needs to be brought back to hell, and I want you to do this job," the eyes spoke.

The boy stared at him, his hands sliding back down to his sides. "What... you want me to do your dirty work? No," the boy shook his head refusing. "I will not! You can't make me your puppet!" The boy shouted, glaring at the eyes that stared back.

"You will do as I say. If you refuse, you will repent for your sins with the souls of the villagers for eternity. These souls harbor resentment towards you. Your family will forever wander the darkness of hell along with it. If you accept the job, you will be able to pay off your sins and your grievance shall be avenged. You will do this job until you work out all the sins you have committed. But your soul belongs to me until you complete your job. Do you accept," the eyes offered. There was only one answer.

The boy shook in fear, his family would be stuck in here. Why are they here in the first place? "You bastard... you know I can't refuse... You know..." he muttered, the tears dripping down his chin. "Please do not punish my family... they did nothing wrong," he covered his mouth, the screams piercing his ears. 

'Why is this happening to me?'

 

He didn't know how long he walked, the road never seemed to end. It was like a continuous path to hell, to eternity. How was this suppose to happen? He didn't know when, but he soon was on the ground, his legs stung, limbs frozen. His eyes gazed forward. How long? How long has it been? His vision grew blurry, but footsteps, faint steps could be heard. A figure moving towards him. It was quiet, so quiet it screamed with silence. So quiet, that it was too loud.

 

He opened his eyes, the water calming his body as he looked at the red sky. Not to far off, sat Luhan, his body slowly healing because of the water. They were both , Luhan didn't have the guts to stare at the other. His eyes wandered everywhere, the sky, the flowers, the tree. Quite honestly it creeped him out, like some horror movie. At the same time, it intrigued him. This place was kind of like a healing area, calm, peacful, soothing. Everything was blood shot red, but that didn't bother him right now. What really was on his mind was that they both were in this some kind of hot spring, . No doubt his face was painted red. He couldn't even speak.

"How do you feel," Xiumin asked, staring at the other. Luhan could feel his eyes on him and that made him uneasy.

"G-good! I mean, I'm fine. I feel better, it doesnt hurt," he blurted. He mentally cursed, he was way too nervous. He obviously looked like he was jittery. He just needed to calm down, there was nothing to be nervous about. 

Xiumin nodded, his eyes back to the sky "That's good." Visions were coming back to him, and it was becoming frequent. It bothered him, he showed no expressions of hinderance but it did annoy him. He didn't know what the signs meant, but he feared something would happen. Nothing would come to mind though. He sighed, closing his eyes, reeling in the heat as it calmed his mind. He needed a break.

Luhan no doubt had so many questions in his mind, about everything. He heard the conversation while he was being treated. To think that they are actual living zombies in this world, eating the humans. Well, an upgraded version of zombies, zombies 4.0. He shuddered at the thought. But more importantly, the person across from him is dead. That was more surprising than scary. He wanted to ask about his life before, like when he was born, where did live, how did he get this job? There were so many questions, but it also revealed some things about the other. The way he is, this job would numb anyone. Especially the hate he receives. The job must be tiring. Luhan looked over and stared at him, he was actually glad that he got to know a bit more about the other. He was sure there was more to him on the inside. Somewhere deep inside. And he would like to know more.

Pursing his lips, Luhan swallowed the lump in his throat, "What time is it?" To say he was a coward was an understatement. He was a major coward. There was no way he could ask the other something so personal especially with that happened before.

"A bit past midnight," Xiumin answered, his eyes focused on his fingers. "If you are tired, I can take you to your bed." Luhan shook his head denying. He liked this, just those two.

 

"Are you asleep," Kai whispered shifting his in his spot as he glanced at the figure beside him. Hearing a small shuffle, he could see Sehun turn to him, eyes open and a shake on his head. Kai looked at his eyes, lips pressed into a thin line. "Why didn't you tell me? You know you could always trust me," Kai asked him. He felt hurt, that was obvious. Sehun knew it too.

"I know... I am sorry. I was.. I just... I was scared. I was told not to say anything, and would you even have believed me? I mean this whole thing sounds crazy, today doesn't even seem real!" Sehun exclaimed, hands convering his face. "I am sorry Kai, I do trust you. You are the one who I trust the most, believe me."

Kai watched him, and moved closer. "I know. I am sorry too, for pressuring you. I was just hurt, I should have put myself in your shoes. He took the other's hands and moved it away from his face. "I do believe you," shifting his weight, he turned to place himself on top of the other, his thumbs caressing Sehun's cheek, "And I know you believe me too," he whispered, leaning down and gently pressing his lips against the other, moving sensually. 

Sehun inhaled sharply, gripping onto his sides as he groaned. Feeling his shirt being lifted, he did the same to Kai, fingers grasping his hair feeling Kai's knees come between his legs, pressing against his groin. Kai slipped his tongue in the other's mouth, tangling his wet muscle with Sehun's, fingers pressing against his buds. Caressing one of his hands down Sehun's sides, he gripped his thighs, lips traveling down his jaw to his neck, nibbling on the flesh, on it afterwards.

Sehun groaned, biting his lips as he tried not to be too loud. He pulled on Kai's hair, feeling his mouth roam down to his shoulder, tossing his shirt somewhere to the ground. He dug his nails on Kai's shoulders as he felt Kai's soft lips on his , biting down on it. "Ahhngh," Sehun gasped, head tossed back. Kai groaned at the sound, slipping Sehun's pants down as he d . 

Coming back up, Kai pressed his forehead against Sehun's "Shh, don't be so loud, we don't want to wake anyone," he chuckled seeing Sehun nod, an evident blush on his face. Wrapping his arms around Kai's neck, he pulled him in for another kiss. 

"Then don't be so rough," Sehun whispered against Kai's lips.

He smirked, "Don't count on it babe."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

doonnee .... i am soo procastinating on studying my exams for tmrw..