Chapter 13

Lies Between the Faded Carved Scars

updatingg haha its been so long..

-----------------------------------------------------------

Breathing heavily, fingers tried to grasp anything to keep him up. He was bleeding from his stomach, the pain didnt seem to faze him in any way. Along the way his legs collapsed as he couldnt move in fear. He gripped his stomach, howling in pain as he dragged his body to the corner, eyes widening as he shook in fear. "St-stay away you monster!" The man shrieked. 

A chuckle resonated through the air as he walked up to the weak looking human. "Pathetic, all you piece of look pathetic in my eyes." He smirked, his arm extending as his nails grew into huge shards of blades. "You're dead anyway, so shut the up," swinging his arm, blood splattered throughout the scene. His smile grew, tongue between his fingers as the blood seeped to his wet muscle. "You dont taste half bad either."

 

Eunhyuk placed the plates down on the table as the others quietly sat down. The three humans by the table seem a bit awkward. Baekhyun looked as if he was conflicted in his thoughts. "What's with the faces, dont tell me you guys are still scared," Donghae spoke his back leaning against the wall, stealing a piece of meat as Yoochun bought it to the table. Baekhyun shaking his head, saying how he doesnt care at the moment. 

"Where's Xiumin?" Eunhyuk asked taking a seat just as the said being walked down. "Ah morning, did you have a good rest," he asked glancing over at Luhan who just walked in as well hesitantly taking a seat. He could see the redness in the boy's cheeks, but it wasnt what he expected it to be. 

Xiumin turned slightly to the two men who seemed to be eating. "You two were not quiet even the slightest," he told them walking to the living room leaving them with heavily flushed cheeks. 

Luhans looked away embarrassed as Baekhyun had a scowl on his face with tinted cheeks obviously not having enouh sleep which can explain the grumpy attitude. Eunhyuk coughed stuffing his face as Donghae chuckled a bit finding the situation a bit amusing. Yoochun bowed his head apologizing, "I will make the rooms sound proof next time." 

Sehun covered his face mortified by this. Baekhyun looked at them not knowing what to say, "So.. you guys were like this the whole time.. explains the closeness."

"I'm guessing Sehun takes the submissive role," Eunhyuk said earning a smack on the head by Donghae. "Ow, what the heck was that for!"

"Oh my god," Sehun groaned thinking that this would be a good moment to just die.

"I thought we were quiet," Kai muttered earning a glare from Sehun. He shut his mouth quickly and looked away, feeling slightly humiliated as well. The looks and the atmosphere completely changed and for the worse, especially for Sehun. Sehun could not even eat, his apetite was gone. 

"I have always wondered how ual worked. I have never experienced it," Eunhyuk told them which added an awkward twist to the air. The humans looked at him not knowing what to say. Donghae couldnt help but burst out laughing, teasing him of how he died a . Flushing, Eunhyuk kicked the other, "Shut up... it's not my fault. I'm curious, how does it feel? What exactly do you do, I died before I got the chance to experience it. Back in the days, it was natural for us our age not to know."

This aroused an interest to the others. Several questions resurfaced in their minds, their origin still remained a mystery. "When were you guys actually born, and how did you die," Baekhyun asked, the boldness suddenly reappearing. 

Eunhyuk choked back on his words, realizing that he said too much. He could feel the eyes of the other two, keeping his head down, he spread his fingers in his hair, mind all jumbled up. The humans probably noticed that Baekhyun was stepping on a landmind but the individual didnt seem to care. Eunhyuk felt a hand on his head, Donghae spoke to them telling everyone to finish their breakfast. Eunhyuk grinned, a topic came to his mind as he chatted away, curious about the modern human ways.

Yoochun looked over at Donghae who seemed irritated by the chatter box. "Watch over him, he says things that reveals too much and hurts him in the end." Donghae groaned feeling a sense of nuisance by Eunhyuk. "It should be fairly easy, just shut him up like how you usually do, with just less blood this time." 

"Do we get to go home?" Luhan asked, he didnt want to be trapped here forever. Yoochun chuckled reassuring them that they will get home safely soon. 

Eunhyuk nodded as well staring at them in the eyes, "If you tell anyone about this, I will kill you without hesitation." This brought shivers up their spine, the once happy cheeful chatter box suddenly turned dark and emitted an aura of evil. "Now pass me the pepper," he pointed across the table. 

Slipping on his shoes, Yoochun looked over seeing Xiumin getting ready to leave. "Going somewhere? I'll accompany you." He walked to the door giving the others a nod before leaving. Patting Xiumin's head he smiled, "It's been a while since we walked out like this. Scoping the area should clear our minds," he advised, glancing around the area.

"Mhm, you should rest Yoochun. You are overworking yourself day and night. When was the last time you slept," he questioned earning a laugh from the other. "Calm Eunhyuk down as well, something triggered in his mind." Yoochun grinned as they kept on walking. Xiumin may seem emotionless but he absolutely cares for them. 

"Xiumin?" a voice called out. They turned their heads to see a familiar male walking up to them with bags. "Never thought I'd see you here," he grinned. "I am not sure if you remember me but you met me in Kris's house. I'm Suho." He told them. Their eyes shifted to the girl who stood behind him gripping his sleeve. "Ah this is my cousin, Jin-ah. This is Xiumin and..." he stopped not knowing the other male's name. "I havent met you, I am Suho pleasure to meet you," he bowed.

Yoochun smiled nodding his head, "I'm Yoochun nice to meet you as well." As they greeted each other, Suho smiled telling the two that they had to go home. Wishing them farewell they walked away, though their eyes were on the girl. "Xiumin..." the shorter male just nodded understanding. 

"Not now," Xiumin told him, turning to walk away. As they headed down the road, they were stopped as someone collided with Yoochun. 

"Ah, sorry. That was my fault," the man apologized rubbing his arm. Yoochun looked down to see his shirt stained with coffee. ", I am so sorry." Yoochun shook his head telling the man that it was alright. "No it's ok I can pay for dry cleaning. My apartment is just over there," he showed them. Yoochun declined the kind offer but the man insisted and soon they were headed to the apartment. Xiumin just watched not feeling the need to interrupt as he followed them. Going into the man's room he smiled, going off to fetch a new shirt. "I am sorry, I didnt clean up. Would you two like anything to eat or drink," he asked which they both declined to. Yoochun walked into the bathroom to change as the man stood there awkwardly. His eyes shifted towards Xiumin, "Truly I am sorry. I will get the shirt washed and have it back to you in no time."

"It's fine. Thank you for your kind offer," Xiumin spoke as Yoochun walked back out and the man took the shirt. "We will be going, we have somewhere to be," he told the man as they both walked to the door. Yoochun told the man to meet him at the cafe to return the shirt and the man nodded in agreement.

Waving as they left, the man held onto the shirt, a smirk evident on his lips. "So that's them. They are more pathetic than they seem," he chuckled tossing the shirt away. "This should be an interesting turnout."

Yoochun sighed pulling on the hem of his shirt. "That man, something was clearly off," and Xiumin couldnt agree more. 

 

Baekhyun looked over at the two, eyeing them suspiciously. It was obvious that they were not alive and he wanted answers. Donghae looked over sighing, asking what he wanted. "The town with the massacre, you guys were involved right? What happened?" Kai couldnt believe how bold he was at times and how stupid he was as well. Eunhyuk narrowed his eyes, as if he was stabbing that kid multiple times. Baekhyun swallowed hard, leaning back in his chair. Eunhyuk shook his head, wiping his hair away from his forehead. They were coming back, the flashes wont stop.

 

He shivered as the air dampened, the cold becoming unbearable. He backed away into the corner, the sounds of shouting were heard loud and clear. He was greatly terrified as he leaked into his pants, for the fifth time that past two days. He could hear the locks being reopened as the door was slammed against the wall. A figure of a woman's body stood there, it was dark, but his eyes have gotten use to it. "M-mom.. who are you talking to? There's noone in the house," the boy's voice shook. 

The woman looked furious but fear was in her eyes, "Shut up! Shut up you demon child," she shrieked as she hit the child with a broom. "Why cant you leave me alone, leave me alone," she cried as her strikes hardened. The child curled himself to a ball as he begged for his mother's mercy. She stopped as the knock on her door grew louder. "No.. they are here," she whispered to herself. Shuffling out the room she locked the door shut once again. 

The boy trembled, eyes widened with the look of terror. They are here again, the officers always come when the neighbors complain about screams and shouting. The come but they never find this room. "Why.." the boy squeaked, "why cant you find me," he boy shook. He screamed as he gripped his hair hoping for anyone to hear him. Even in school, he was ridiculed as bullied, no one offered any help. Though back then it wasnt as bad as now. Now, he's not even allowed out this room. "Someone please help me," the boy cried. The boy banged on the window, wood covered the outer part. "Help me," he hoped. 

 

"if you guys want to go home now, you can," Donghae told him warning him in the process to keep their mouth shut. They all looked at each other, nodding their heads, wanting to head home to rest their mind. At that moment, the other two came home as well. "Your shirt... where did you," Donghae chuckled. Yoochun explained the matter as he watched the other four getting ready.

"Are they leaving," he asked and Eunhyuk nodded. "I will walk you guys home, for safety precausions." Donghae offered to come as well. "Xiumin, Eunhyuk are you joining us?" 

Eunhyuk shook his head saying how he has things to do as Xiumin shook his head as well walking up the stairs. "I am busy." Staring at his back, Yoochun nodded as he opened the door to lead the other out. 

"We will be back soon then."

----------------------------------------------------------

doonneee