Chapter 7

Broken

The day passed… and Jiyong didn’t attend any of his class… I was worried for a while…since he never misses his class… is he sick…? I wanted to ask his friends… my fingers itched to press his number in speed dial… ask him where he is… ask him if he’s okay… but I ended up restraining myself… thinking, I’m not someone who should care much about him anymore… I’m not his mom… I’m not even his girlfriend anymore…

‘How could I be such nuisance to him back then…?’

How could I be so pathetic back then, feeling crazily worried about him once he disappeared from my sight…? How could I be worse than leech… always sticking on his side… how could I be so selfish of him…?

--

She sighed as she was sitting on a bench, gazing across the field... Bom invited her again to hang out with them… but as much as she wants to come, this time, she’s stuck with doing a project with the least person she wanted to be with…

“Ouch..! What the..!”

She woke up from her trance as she felt a terrible pain on her forehead…

She quickly looked up… mentally cursing the person who dared to disturb her peace, worse… flicking her hard on the forehead…

She gritted her teeth and her eyes went into tiny slits upon knowing who did it…

There goes Jaejoong… grinning like a mad man while looking down at her…

“Yah…! Why did you do that..?!”

She held her forehead with both of her hands as she stood up from her seat and face him… she’s sure that it would bruise later on… he clasped his lips together before he smiled…

“You were spacing out again…”

He casually said… earning a frustrated shout from her which startled him a bit…

“It hurts..! Aisht..! Who do you think you’re flicking your hard finger at…?!”

She started to flush red in anger… still holding onto her forehead… he didn’t apologize instead he just laugh… which added more to her anger… she was about to grab him and throw him, if that’s even possible… when he get a hold of her slim arms…

“Yah..! Let go…!”

She glared at him but he just continued to laugh…

“What are you planning to do…? Beat the hell out of me…? That wasn’t even a strong flick… I didn’t even feel a thing on my finger…”

Then he shook his head… she bit her lower lip as she struggled from his hold… if Bom knows about this… she’s sure Kim Jaejoong wouldn’t be able to come to school for a week… just wait till she told about this to her friend… she thought…

“That’s because you’re so slim and small… that probably one gentle tap could kill you… little miss hobbit”

He laughed at her again…

That’s how he is… finding his own comfort in mocking her… making fun of her looks and more stuff that he could throw at her… and as if she couldn’t get used to him… he always succeeds in annoying her…

Her eyes widen… oh no he didn’t just called her that… she thought…

She struggled more to escape his hold, arms were already sore… while it seemed like it was the easiest thing to do… he just watched her having the hardest time in her life… such
entertainment… he thought…

After a while she stopped… and slowly sat herself down while her arms were still on his hold…

“What..? Is that all you can do…? You already gave up…? It was just like…? After a couple of seconds… yah… how could you even passed PE…?”

He pulled her up and saw her just rolled her eyes… he finally let go of her arms which she quickly checked…

“Yah..! You held me too strong… now it’ll bruise…!”

She pouted as she looked both of her arms in disbelief…

He ignored her and instead got her bag from her seat earlier and put it over his shoulder together with his…

“You won’t die with that… come on let’s go… I know you’ve been itching to go out with me again…”

He smirked as he turned his back to her and started with his tracks…

Her eyes widen for the nth time… this guy could really throw a hard blow…

She quickly ran after him, started to yell out all every of her frustrations to him… while he just wore that same smirk on his face… rolling his eyes whenever he would hear a silly blow from her…

--

“Yah…! Don’t be so cocky… it as if I want to be paired with you…!”

“Oh yeah…? Then why are you itching to start our work together…?”

She rolled her eyes out of frustration… while Jaejoong raised his brow while waiting for next her blow… they’ve been like that for a while now…

“I told you I just want to finish this quick so I won’t be with you for so long..! Aisht…! You’re really impossible..!”

He just laughed at her and continued with his tracks… they were wandering around the streets of stores… looking for giveaways… he was just following behind her… both hands inside his pockets, with their bags still on his shoulder, yawning for he’s now too bored…

“Yah…”

He called… but she ignored him… continuously made her way while looking every store they passed… he raised a brow and walked up to her…

“Yah… are you deaf…? I just called you…”

He irritatingly said… she looked at him and rolled her eyes…

“Aisht…! What’s your problem…?”

“Yah Jaejoong..! Could you just shut up help me find what we need…?”

She stopped from her tracks and yelled at him… both pissed with each other, they started attracting people’s attention…

“I just want to tell you that I’m hungry..! We’ve been walking around for minutes… no, an hour now, my feet hurts and my stomach is now growling…!”

He yelled back at her… people started to laugh at them but they both didn’t care.

“Gaaahd… you’re such a girl..!”

His eyes widen with what she said… that’s one thing he hated the most, being called a girl…

“What did you just call me…?”

“Why…? I said you’re a girl…”

She mocked at him… his expressions changed and he went closer to her… she noticed his sudden change which made her to step back a bit…

“Yah… what’s wrong with you…?”

She asked him but he didn’t answer back, instead continued his way towards her… the next thing she knew was she was being pulled towards him… wrapping her waist with his strong arms… their faces almost touched each other…

“Yah…! W… what are you doing..?!”

She panicked and tried to pull his arm off of her waist… she saw him smirked as he looked down at her…

“Are you scared…? You’re scared of a girl…?”

“Let go off me Jaejoong…”

She threw him a deadly glare while he just chuckled under his breath…

“Let me show you how manly I am…”

He leaned down to her, her eyes widen and instinctively she kneed him in between his legs… everything went so slow… his face suddenly contorted as he looked down, both eyes and mouth widen in shock and pain... and finally he let go off her only to grab his precious jewels…

“ing sh!t…!”

He screamed out loud gathering more attention from the people around… he stoop down on the ground grabbing and massaging his in-between… his face was red because of pain… while she on the other side started laughing at her…

“Omo… they look so cute…”

“Man… he got served…!”

People started laughing at them…

He looked up to her wearing a glare… she pretended to get scared and gulped down…

She watched him as he had a hard time standing up… biting her lower lip to suppress her laughter… finally, she was able to get her revenge…

His face was so red… and he too was biting his lip but obviously, with a different reason…

“Should I run for my life now…?”

She joked… but gasped upon seeing the anger in his face once he looked up to her…

“Oh you should have run ages ago…”

He huskily said as he set his first step towards her… while she set a step back with her eyes wide open… they did it for a couple of times, before she broke out in a run after realizing that he’s serious with it…

“Yah..! Park Sandara..! Don’t ever let me to catch you…!”

--

“…! What if I won’t be able to reproduce now…?”

They were now sitting on a park’s bench, resting and in all sweat… they just finished running around the whole district… causing commotions around… another day that was wasted to their supposed to be ‘project making’…

She scoffed and drank the bottle of water they bought awhile ago…

“Well then, that would be better… at least there would be lesser annoying people around…”

“Tsssk… oh you don’t know how many girls want to have a child with me..”

He proudly said as he played with his brow while looking at her… earning a disgusted look from her…

“Please… don’t try contaminating my innocent mind with your dirty living…”

He rolled his eyes and slumped his back against the bench…

“Oh please… as if you’re not doing it with your boyfriend…”

She stiffened on her seat and almost dropped the bottle she’s been holding… he noticed her sudden reaction which made him raised a brow… he leaned forward to have a glance on her face… and got startled when she suddenly stood up…

“Ha-ha..! What are you talking about…!? You dirty creature..!”

How did he know she ‘had’ a boyfriend…? She thought…

“Jaejoong-sshi… I need to go home now… it’s getting late already…”

As she got her bag, she bowed… earning a confused look from him…

“Yah… what’s with the sudden courtesy, you’re freaking me out…”

“I have to go now…”

But before she could start her track… she got stopped when he pulled her wrist… she turned around and saw him wearing a serious look on his face…

“What’s wrong..?”

She almost got scared by his tone… he just sounded so serious that she just heard the first time from him… she suddenly got tongue-tied, looking at his eyes made her a it lost… she just managed to shook her head and felt him tighten his hold on her wrist…

She immediately looked down and bit her lip… no, she won’t start being emotional again… especially not in front of him…

After a while she looked up and forced out a smile…

“I’m tired babo..! This is all your fault…”

He looked at her for a while… while her eyes wandered around…

He loosened his hold on her arm before he sighed… that’s when she looked back at him…

“You’re not a good liar you know… but well… I need to go somewhere now too… by the way, I’m sorry I suddenly left you yesterday… something came up that I need to run for it… come on I’ll take you home first…”

She looked at him with her two rounded eyes… sinking into her what he just told her… he raised a brow, wondering what’s with the look she’s giving him… after a while she curved out a creepy smile… then began poking him….

“Yah… what’s wrong with you…?”

“Oooh… did I just hear you apologize to me…?! Ha-ha..! That’s a first..! Keep it up…! Then you’ll be able to reach being a complete human…! And you’re even asking to take me home…!”

She loudly said… blinking her eyes in amuzement…

“Aisht… I change my mind… just go home…”

Taking his bag and facing the opposite way…

“Now… you’re pushing me away…? Tsssk… I thought you have a heart…”

He didn’t say anything aside from giving her a mad look… she chuckled before waving her hand between them…

“Fine… fine… I’ll go… tssk…”

“Yah…”

He called her again… she looked back pouting her pouting her lips…

“You take care arasso…? And quit spacing around… it’s dangerous…”

With that he turned to his back and wave goodbye… leaving her a bit dumbfounded on her spot… and after a while… she smiled… he’s not that bad after all… she thought…

--

She was walking her way home… remembering all what happened the whole day… it was full of crazy yet exciting and happy events… never she thought she would have such experience with her arch enemy… and would go to a conclusion that he also has some good points in him…

She was in all smile not until she went to a stop… felt herself suddenly glued on the ground… eyes set directly to a familiar man leaving a bar with also a familiar woman beside him… hands intertwined with each other…

The same feeling she felt when she saw them kissing back then… the same pain inside her chest seeing him with another girl was haunting her again… wanting to be buried in that pavement… wanting the ground to just swallow her whole just to escape this another painful scene…

There she was earlier… feeling so worried as to why he didn’t attend his class… feeling so anxious to ask one of his friends as to where he is… but now… there he goes… having his way again with his new ‘girl’… as if the term unfaithfulness didn’t even got him a bit…

‘Why do I have to see them…?’

‘Isn’t this place big enough for us to meet…?’

Questions quickly filled her mind… but before she could set a step or her escape… their eyes meet each other… and just then she felt that same painful sting… that’s again starting to kill the last piece of her heart…

I sorta want. . .JaeDy! XD