Chapter: 6

TO.GET.HER

The bell rang right when Jeonghan opened the door for Hyunae. She slowly walked in. The class was dead silent. All the students were taking a quiz. She stopped immediately to be insisted by the teacher who was reading. Jeonghan slowly closed the door as he turn around he bumped into Hyunae and her books dropped on the floor. Jeonghan awkwardly smiled Hyunae. Everybody looked up to where the noise came from.

 

Baekhyun, who sat behind Kai, bent over and whispered. “Kai. Isn’t that you’re… you’re boo boo?”

 

Kai looked up and sighed, wishing he didn’t have class with her.

 

“Baek-. It’s ex-boo boo!” Jokwon gestured his finger in a wiggly line.

 

D.O waved his hand in the air at Hyunae smiling so big at the back of the classroom.

 

Chen grabbed his arm. “Don’t wave your hand at her. Don’t you remember what she did to Kai.” He harshly dropped D.O’s arm causing his arm to make a cracking noise.

 

D.O looked away with sad eyes and put his head down.

 

“Oh. My. God. Why the hell is she in this class” Lim repeated after Sunmi.

 

Jessi took her foot off Jokwon’s desk. “Well… I got a plan.”

 

“Class this is Pyo Hyunae, our new transferred student. Please welcome her.” The students got up and bowed at her as she bowed back. Jessi, Jokwon, Sunmi, and Lim didn’t bother to bow, but just mugged her.

 

 

The teacher insisted. “Hyunae, tell us about yourself.”

 

“Well I’m the transfer student and I hope we all will get along.” Hyunae smiled.

 

“Pshh. Get along my .” Jessi the corner of her lips with an attitude.

 

“What ?” S.Coups laughed as the class laughed along.

 

Jessi rolled her eyes sitting back embarrassed.

 

“Class! Enough!” The teacher yelled. He turned to Hyunae. “Hyunae please sit by Kai.” The teacher went back to his business, reading.

 

Hyunae’s eyes got big and walked slowly next to Kai. She sat down as Kai scooted over. She put her bag on the desk. He took his index finger and slowly pushed her bag to the ground.

 

 

“Opps. My fault.” He smirked.

 

 

She let out a deep sigh and picked up her bag. As she sat down she felt her bottoms wet and got up quickly. Jokwon, Lim, and Sunmi laughed while Jessi smirked.

 

“Looks like someone wet herself.” Chen said out loud.

 

Hyunae looked at Kai to see if it was his idea. Kai looked at her and looked away. She looked at Jessi who was smiling and walked over to her with a serious face.

 

“Problem?” Jessi smirked.

 

Hyunae took Xiumin’s juice of his desk.

 

“My juice…” Xiumin was too slow to get to it before Hyunae did.

 

Hyunae poured Xiumin’s juice all over Jessi, Sunmi, Lim then Jokwon.

 

“Problem?” Hyunae held Xiumin’s juice with one hand. She bent down to Jessi and smirked. “I thought so. Looks like you wet yourself. Not just yourself, but your friends.”

 

Hyunae put Xiumin’s juice on Seungkwan’s desk who sat in front of Xiumin. “Sorry Xiumin, I’ll bring you your favorite drink tomorrow, something that won’t be wasted.” She turned to look at Jessi.

 

Seungkwan flicked Xiumin’s juice off his desk carelessly.

 

Hyunae walked back to her desk and sat down.

 

“You changed.” Kai leaned back.

 

Hyunae smirked. She felt someone touching her hair. She turned around to look who it was.

 

“Your hair is better than Jeonghan's.” Baekhyun braided her hair and turned to Jeonghan who sat next to him looking at him as if he was retarded. Baekhyun dropped her hair and combed his fingers through Jeonghan’s hair.

 

“Dude. What are you doing? Don’t touch my hair again.” Jeonghan gave him a warning.

 

Baekhyun quickly combed his hair again. Jeonghan caught his hand and looked straight into his eyes seriously this time. Baekhyun got scared and he couldn’t move his risk from Jeonghan’s big beautiful hand.

 

Baekhyun smiled hella ugly tapping Jeonghan’s hand. “My risk Jeonghan...”

 

Jeonghan let go of his risk. Baekhyun was rubbing his risk while exhaling and inhaling like he was about to give birth.

 

After first period ended everyone packed up for the next class. Hyunae stoody up after everyone left the class. She felt someone tap her shoulder.

 

Woozi smiled while he dug into his pocket. “Ugh… The other day you dropped your-”

 

“Hyunae and Woozi please get to your next class please.” The teacher held his key to lock his classroom for a bathroom break.

 

“Catch you later kid.” She put her hand on his shoulder and ran out the classroom.

 

Woozi took his hand out of his pocket and sadly walked out the door.

 

The bell rang for second period and Hyunae was halfway to her class. She heard someone walking behind her.

 

“Hyunae.” DK called her name.

 

She turned and saw DK behind her. He walked closer to her expecting her to walk back against the wall.

 

She put her index finger on his chest. “Uh… You can stop here.” She took a step back.

 

“Want to get food after school? I’ll treat.”

 

“Uh... yeah, sure.” She scratched her head.

 

“Meet you at the front gates.” DK rubbed his finger down her nose bridge and walked away smiling.

 

Hyunae made a disgusting face while she rubbed her finger down her nose bridge. “What the hell just happened.”

 

She shook her head and headed to class.

 

After school ended she walked towards the front gates.

 

Wonwoo walked in front of her. “Want to get food with me?”

 

“I’m getting it with DK.” Hyunae tucked her hair behind her ear.

 

“We’ll maybe another day.” Wonwoo rubbed his finger down Hyunae’s nose bridge.

 

“What’s up with people rubbing my nose?” Hyunae rubbed her finger down her nose again.

 

“People?”

 

“Yes. Peo-ple”

 

“Don’t tell me-”

 

“Yes DK did it too.”

 

“Ugh… Why does he always copy my moves and do it before me.” Wonwoo smacked his forehead.

 

“Well thats between you too.” She walked away.

 

Hyunae walked to where DK stood. He put his left arm around her neck.

 

She threw his arm off her. “It’s not a date.”

 

DK smiled and threw his left arm around her and dragged her along. Hyunae struggled to get his arm off her. He looked down at her and used his right hand to rub her nose with his finger. She faked smiled at him and gave up.

 

They walked to the food place and ordered their food. They ate and talked about school.

 

After they finished eating DK offered.  “Wanna go to the park after this?”

 

“Sure, get some exercise to burn the fat from these food.” Hyunae laughed making him laugh.

 

They walked to the park and it was getting a bit chilly. Hyunae rubbed the sides of her arms. DK took off his coat and put it over her.

 

“Thanks.” Hyunae smiled.

 

They sat at the benches and DK looked at her.

 

“What?” Hyunae awkwardly moved.

 

DK quickly rubbed his finger down her nose once again and did a cheesy smile.

 

“Stop, it’s annoying and your smile is disturbing.” Hyunae said with an mad tone.

 

“It’s cute when your mad.” DK quickly did it again and did his disturbing smile.

 

 

Hyunae pinched the heck out of his nose. Hyunae laughed at him. DK kept on sniffing. She looked at him and found that her pinching made his nose bleed hard.

 

“Your nose is bleeding.” Hyunae panicked and slightly pinched his nose to stop the bleeding from dripping.

 

“Pinch your nose and lift your head up.” Hyunae grabbed his hand to pinch his own nose. She dug in her bag for tissues. She took the tissues and rolled them into cylinders to fit it into his nose to stop the bleeding.

 

After she stuck the tissue in his nose she wet another tissue with warm water and wiped off the excess blood. “I’m sorry DK.”

 

“It’s okay.” DK rubbed her nose.

 

“Stop.” Hyunae got used to him rubbing her nose.

 

“I gotta get home before it gets dark.” Hyunae got up.


“I’ll walk you home.” He got up and walked her home.