Chapter: 3

TO.GET.HER

Two years later.

 

"Minah. I'm coming back to Seoul tonight. I'm so glad I'm coming back after two years. Can't wait to see you guys." Hyunae talked on the phone as she gently jumped on her bed.

 

"Well we all are super excited to see you too. I'll pick you up at the airport later. What time are you arriving?"

 

"Eleven in the morning."

 

"Alrighty then see you then." Hyunae hung up as she rolled her suitcase to the living room.

 

"Aren't you glad we're moving back to Seoul to our new home?" her dad questioned.

 

"Of course I'm happy. Can't wait to see what Minah and her father has done to our new home. Plus I haven't seen any of my friends ever since we moved here."

 

"Well lets go get lunch before we head to the airport sweetie."

 

"I call Kimbap for lunch."

 

Her dad laughs. "Your favorite of course"

 

They rolled their suitcase out of the house and down the doorsteps. There the taxi was waiting. They threw their suitcases in the back trunk and headed for lunch,

 

When they arrived at the airport Hyunae checked in their flights and found that their flight seats were rearranged. Her and her dad couldn't sit together, but it was just an eleven hour flight. They walked to their airplane and head towards their seat. When Hyunae took her seat. There stood a handsome man walking her way.

 

"Excuse me. May I get to my seat?" the handsome man politely asked.

 

"Yea, sure. Sorry about that." Hyunae quickly stood up to let the handsome man get to his seat next to her.

 

"I'm Jeonghan." He puts his hands out for a handshake.

 

"I'm Hyunae." She shook his hand.

 

"I guess we're going to be stuck together on the eleven hour flight."

 

"Yup. It's going to be a long flight."

 

"Since it's going to be a long flight, why not get to know each other a bit more."

 

As their conversation continue time flew by really fast. They giggled, crack jokes, told stories. They were so comfortable with each other that they became friends really fast.

 

The plane finally landed and they walked out of the airplane.

 

"Dad, this is Jeonghan. A new friend of mine that I just met on the plane." She excitedly said while Jeonghan and herself looked at each other smiling.

 

"Its a pleasure to meet you." Jeonghan said as he led out his hand to shake Hyunae's father's hand.

 

"Its a pleasure to meet you too." Hyunae's father smiled at Jeonghan. "You are a beauty for a young man. Maybe try a new hair cut. Maybe shorter will look better on you."

 

Jeonghan laughs. ""I'll try that one day."

 

"I'm going to go get our suitcases." Hyunae's father walked towards the baggage claim area.

 

"I'll catch up in a bit." She raised her voice while her dad was already halfway to the baggage claiming.

 

She turns toward Jeonghan. "We should catch up sometimes."

 

"Definitely. Here punch in your number into my phone."

 

After she punched in her number he texted her phone.

 

She read his text. "Coffee tomorrow?" She laughed looking at him. "Of course tomorrow."

 

They hugged each other and headed their ways. As they walked out the airport Minah's car parked aside the curve.

 

"Minah, sweetie it's nice to see you again. You grew so much. Can't wait to see what you and your father did to our new home." Hyunae's dad hugged Minah.

 

"Well you're going to love it" Minah responded smiling.

 

"Oh my gosh Hyunae your back. Me, Areum, and Sora can't wait to share so many things with you since you left. I can't wait to show you your new home and your room we designed for you." Minah gave Hyunae a huge smile and put the suitcases in the trunk.

 

"I got plenty to talk about Paris. Can't wait to see what you guys did for my room." Hyunae smiled as they went into the car.

 

When they got to Hyunae's new home there stood their best friends Sora and Areum. They ran up to Hyunae as she got out of the car.

 

"We missed you so much." Sora said as Areum nodded.

 

Hyunae's father took the suitcases out and rolled them in the house.

 

"I missed all of you. Well let's go inside. I'm dying to see how you guys decorated my room." Hyunae put her arms around her friends walking to her doorsteps and entered her home. They ran up the stairs excitedly and stood in front of Hyunae's bedroom door.

 

"Close your eyes Hyunae." Sora held Hyunae's hands as she closes her eyes.

 

Areum opened the door and walked in and held the door to let the girls in. Sora pulled Hyunae's arms to lead her into her room.

 

"You can open your eyes now." Minah insisted.

 

Hyunae open her eyes. "I love it. You guys really know me. Thank you guys."

 

"Well, what are friends for?" Sora said as they all group huddled and laughed.

 

They filled each other on what they did whlile Hyunae was gone. Hyunae told them stories of her journey how fun it was and how it could've been better if they were there with there.

 

As they talked they moved on to another subject, education. After Hyunae had an experience of going to school in Paris for two years she didn't want to be homeschooled anymore.

 

"I was thinking that maybe I could enroll into your school?" Hyunae awkwardly smiled while her head tilted to the right.

 

"Of course you can. We'll tour you around and most to of all have fun together." Minah said.

 

"I'll pick you up tomorrow to get enrolled" Areum and Sora spoke at the same time

 

They all laugh.

 

"We can all go together." Hyunae giggled.