Chapter: 5

TO.GET.HER

The next morning Sora came to pick up Hyunae again except Minah and Areum wasn't there.

 

"Where's the girls?" Hyunae asked while she seat belted.

 

"We came seperate today." Sora said as she drove to school.

 

Hyunae and Sora got out of the parking lot and headed towards the front gate. Hyunae walked in while everyone stared at her, the transfer student. They walked to the main office to the principal's office. Hyunae opened the principal's door. There sat a guy she knew a while back, Kai. Kai stared at her with eagle eyes. Hyunae's body froze she thought she'd never meet him again, but she did.

 

"Please wait outside Hyunae." Mr. Park insisted.

 

"Sorry." Hyunae apologizes as she closed the door.

 

Hyunae turned to Sora and whispered. "Why didn't you tell me Kai went here?"

 

"Well... The thing is I forgot he existed for a bit. I kinda got excited when you wanted to come here." Sora scratched her head. "I'm sorry Hyunae."

 

"It's all good."

 

"I kinda forgot about him because he recently got suspended."

 

"What for?"

 

"The thing is, he changed a lot. And when I say a lot. I mean he fights. He changed after you broke up with him."

 

Hyunae lets out a huge sigh. Brushing her hair back with her hands.

 

Mr. Park came out of his office with Kai standing beside him as he glared at Hyunae.

 

"Kai, this is Hyunae, the transfer student. Hyunae this is Kai, one of the trouble makers. Kai. Please tour her around." Mr. Park commanded.

 

"Yes sir." Kai rolled his eyes and sighed with an attitude.

 

"Is there a problem?" Mr. Park turned to Kai.

 

"No, not at all." Kai faked smiled.

 

"Hyunae, I hope you enjoy this whole school year."

 

"Hopefully I do." Hyunae smiled at Mr, Park.

 

Sora stayed in the office to take care of some personal things.

 

Kai walked out of the door with an ugly attitude and a school map as Hyunae followed him. Kai kept on walking and Hyunae kept on following.

 

"Well, are you touring me around?" Hyunae asked awkwardly.

 

Kai stopped walking and turned around. "What the do I look like? I ain't no tour guide. Tour yourself around." Kai threw the school map paper at her and walked away.

 

"Ahahahaa.... First day of school and you already been trashed by the bad boy." A boy in a group of girls walked towards her. "Well, I'm Jokwon. This is Jessie, Lim and Sunmi."

 

"I'm the baddest here." Jessi said with a y attitude.

 

"I get what I want." Sunmi butted in.

 

"So you better watch your behind." Lim walked up to Hyunae who was two inches shorter than Hyunae.

 

Hyunae didn't fear them a bit. Hyunae just ignored and turn around to walk.

 

"Don't you dare walk away you scaredy cat." Lim yelled.

 

"Well don't waste your breath." Jokwon took Lim by the hand and walked off in the other direction.

 

Hyunae walked while looking at the school map trying to locate where her classes were. She felt someone tap her left shoulder. She turned ,but no one was there until she turned to the right. Jeonghan walked besides her smiling. They stopped walking.

 

"I didn't know you go here." Jeonghan said to her.

 

"Well I just transfered. I didn't know you came here either."

 

"Aha. Well, we both know now. Isn't there suppose to be someone touring you around on your first day?"

 

"Yea, but he didn't want to tour me."

 

"Why not?"

 

"Issue. Issue. Issues." Hyunae shook her head.

 

"Let me tour you, best friend." Jeonghan put his left arm around Hyunae and followed the school map.

 

Jeonghan wanted Hyunae to meet his squad. "You should meet my friends Hyunae. I'm sure you'd love to hang around us."

 

"Sure. Why not."

 

Hyunae and Jeonghan walked to his friends. They all stared at her starting from the bottom to the top of her. They couldn't imagine how beautiful she was. As she walked closer they gathered around her.

 

"She's new, so give her some space." Jeonghan was annoyed by their childish act.

 

They all backed up.

 

"This is Hyunae, the transferred student and a really good friend of mine. Hyunae this is S.Coups, but we call him Coups. Seungkwan, Vernon, Dino, Wonwoo, Mingyu, Jun, The8, Hoshi, Dk short for DoKyum, and Woozi." Jeonghan introduced them

 

"I met Woozi in the parking lot yesterday. Mistaken him for one of my old friends."

 

"What?! Woozi you met this pretty women already? Why didn't you tell us?" Dino spoke in his face. Everyone looked at Woozi.

 

"Chill out!" Jeonghan exclaimed.

 

The boys asked her so many questions getting to know her. Wonwoo sat at the corner with is sunglasses on just chilling not caring of what they're saying. Seungkwan on his phone not caring much. Jeonghan broke their conversations and told the boys that they'll talk to her later at lunch or when they have classes with her. Half of them wanted to walk her to class, but Jeonghan said no and they obeyed him.

 

While Jeonghan walked Hyunae to class they bumped into Xiumin.

 

"H-Hyunae." Xiumin stuttered. "Hi."

 

"Hey!" Hyunae said excitedly.

 

"Since when did you come here?"

 

"Just enrolled. I didn't think you and Kai would be here."

 

"It's not just me and Kai. It's all of us."

 

As soon as she heard "all of us" her face dropped.

 

"Well. I'll get to class. I'm sure you and I will have classes together." Xiumin ran to his class when the bell didn't even ring for first period.