Chapter: 4

TO.GET.HER

Hyunae's alarm on her phone rung and struggled to turn it off. She remembered that today she needed to enroll in school. Hyunae went to the bathroom, got dressed, and  headed out to Sora's car. There sat Areum and Minah in the backseat and Sora on the diver's seat.

 

"Goodmorning girls." Hyunae open the car door and sat in.

 

"Morning." All three of the girls replied at the same time

 

Sora started the car engine and drove to school. As they got to Sun Hae High, Hyunae was nervous to meet the principal. Sora parked her car and the girls got out of the car. As they walked through the front gates. All the students stared and glared at Hyunae because she wore casual clothes. Everyone whispered about her might be the new student. They headed to the main office. Minah opened the door for them to walk in.

 

"I wanted to enroll into this school." Hyunae said nervously.

 

"Here are the enrolling papers. Please write on the following highlighted sections." The secretary handed her the papers.

 

"Thank you."

 

"You're welcomed." The secretary smiled.

 

Hyunae completed the enrollment paperwork. The secretary asked her to wait in the principal's office for confirmation.

 

"Please sit in one of those chairs and wait patiently." The secretary insisted as she closed the door.

 

 

Mr. Park, the principal, walked in and greeted Minah, Sora, and Areum, "Good Morning girls. What are you girls doing in here?"

 

"My cousin, Hyunae, wanted to enroll into this wonderful school." Sora smiled.

 

"Yes. She has been homeschooled her whole life, but she went to school in Paris for two years and she really enjoys it." Areum quickly spoke after Sora.

 

"So where is Hyunae?" Mr. Park wondered.

 

"I'm right here." Hyunae gave a little laugh. "I was just waiting in your office."

 

"Well hello there." He greeted Hyunae.

 

"I'll see you girls in a bit. After I have talk with Hyunae and her counselor. And then she would be ready to go here." He smiled at Sora and the other girls.

 

Hyunae and Mr. Park went into the room and talked about the school rules and more.

 

"You need to wear uniform in this school. Here is size small for your uniform. That would be twenty dollars." The pincipal handed her school uniform.

 

Hyunae handed him twenty dollars and took her uniform.

 

 

"Well lets call your counselor in for your schedule." Mr. Park called in her counselor.

 

Her counselor walked in and greeted each other. They looked her up and saw what subjects she need to take. They filled in her schedule and she was good to go. Hyunae walked out of the principal's office and said his goodbyes. The girls headed outside.

 

"Well school's about to start in twenty minutes so I'll take Hyunae home and come back." Sora said as her and Hyunae walked out the gate.

When they got to the parking lot Hyunae saw a boy coming out of a car. She had a feeling she saw him before and couldn't think who it was. Suddenly she remembered that D.O had a bowl cut.

 

"Hey Sora, I'll be back." Hyunae walked towards him.

 

"Where are you going?" Sora questioned confusingly.

 

"Catching up with an old friend."

 

"Hey D.O!" Hyunae said excitedly.

 

The boy turned around as his car drove away.

 

"Ughhh..." Hyunae paused at the boy who she thought was D.O.

 

"Hi." The boy looked at her. "I'm Woozi."

 

Hyunae smiles. "Hi. I'm Hyunae."

 

She was like an angel to Woozi. So beautiful and flawless. He couldn't keep his eyes off her.

 

"Kid?" Hyunae tried to snap him out of his staring mode.

 

"Oh." Woozi snapped out of his staring mode. "Earlier, you called me D.O?"

 

"Oh yeah. D.O was one of my friends. We used to hangout a couple of years back."

 

"D.O? The one that has a bowl cut like me? Is that why you thought I was him?"

 

"Yes. How did you know he had a bowl cut just like you."

 

Woozi scratches his head. "Well, he's my best friend."

 

"Best friends. Awh Woozi and D.O. The cute little shorty bowl cut twinsies."

 

Woozi smiled so big Hyunae couldn't even see his pupils.

 

"Hyunae! Come on or I'll be late back to school." Sora yelled from yards away.

 

"Well. I'll see you tomorrow." Hyunae rubbed Woozi's head.

 

Hyunae jogged back as Woozi looked down and saw that she dropped her bracelet after rubbing his cute little head.


Woozi bent down to pick it up. "You dropped..." When he looked up Sora drove away already. "I guess I'll give it to you another time. My Angel." He smiled again with no sight of his pupils.