Chapter: 1

TO.GET.HER

The phone rung and Hyunae struggled to search for it while trying to wake up. Her hand made loud thuds while patting on the desk near her head bed.


"Hello." Hyunae spoke with her morning voice.


"Good morning Sunshine, it’s summer vacation. Look look out your window." Commanded her boyfriend, Kai, a very sweet and caring person.


Hyunae got up and looked out her window, eyes squinting due to the bright light from moving the curtains to the sides. She saw Kai in the other home across her own through the window. He waved and she smiled back cheerfully.


"Wanna go out and get breakfast?" Asked Kai.


"But-"


"See you at your front door at nine." he said cutting her off before she can say another word.

 

"But I just woke up." she whined to herself. "Oh no its eight forty. I only have twenty minutes to get ready." she said panicking.


Hyunae rushed to the bathroom and brushed her teeth then ran to her closet looking for anything good to wear while brushing her teeth.


"It's a Monday. Why not just wear this..." she mumbled but closed when she realized that toothpaste was about to drop off her lower lip.


She ran to the bathroom and rinsed then sped walk to her closet to pull out the clothes she wanted to wear and put it on her bed. She takes off her shirt. From a far, across from her window, aboy peeked at her.


"Hey what are you looking at?” Baekhyun murmured “Are you drooling Sehun?" He asked another question after no response came from the lad.

 

He took his two fingers and pointed them at Sehun’s eyes then moved them along, following Sehun’s gaze, which eventually laid on a female changing. Sehun seemed really into it. Not saying a word, Baekhyun suddenly decided to join Sehun on one of his peeping tom missions.


"That body...woah...." Sehun whispered to Baekhyun.


"Dudes, what y'all looking at?" Kai said getting in between them and curiously putting his arms around their necks.


Hyunae heard Kai's voice and turn with her shirt blocking her upper body as she took in a sudden shock of air into her lungs. She found Sehun and Baekhyun staring at her while Kai was still completely lost about what the two were looking at. Right when Kai looked at Hyunae, she made direct eye contact with him. Sehun got scared and pushed Kai out the way leaving baekhyun and Kai to be the only ones left looking at her. She embarrassedly pulled down her blinds.


Kai slapped their heads but only one of his hand hit a head. Sehun was long gone. "Next time don't look at my girlfriend in such a lustful way. Did y’all see anything worth seeing?"


“She’s your girlfriend?” Baekhyun asked confused.

 

“You’re not answering my question.”

 

"No-no-nothing… I… I just saw her upper back and-." Sehun said has he stuttered.


"Yeah… while drooling." Baekhyun teased wiggling his eyebrows up and down as he playfully punched Sehun on the upper arm.

 

Sehun glared at him and mimicked his voice in a high pitch voice will making an ugly face.


"Next time y'all take a glance I'll beat the crap out of you guys. That body was made for eyes only like mine." Kai directed while smirking, knowing it was his first time seeing Hyunae like that as well.


Hyunae ran downstairs and put on her shoes.


"Hey Dad, I'm getting breakfast with Kai. So see you later."


"Don't come home too late sweetie."


"I won't." She slammed the door and and bumped into something hard.


She rubbed her forehead. "Ow. That hurts. You work out too much. Next time don't stand there." she said seriously.


"Well you're ten minutes late." Kai checked his watch. "It’s nine ten."


"Well maybe if you had called me earlier I wouldn't have to rush. By the way keep your eyes on your dirty friends. What they did disgusted me.” She rolled her eyes.


"You should’ve closed the blinds. Anyways, can you at least put a smile on for me because your loving boyfriend is treating you for breakfast." He said holding her hands and then poked her nose.


She laughed and lightly rocked her hips in a sideway motion., "Alright my loving boyfriend. A smile you shall get."


Kai kissed her on the cheek and walked her to his bike. She was sitting on the front handles of the bike. Hyunae lightly screams having the feeling of falling off. They headed off for kimbap.


"Did you want to have a movie night with me and my boys. Suho is going to leave tomorrow morning to visit his mother for a year. This is a great opportunity to meet my other friends." Kai shrugs his shoulders waiting for her to give him an answer.


"Suho? The boy you always talk about? The rich boy?"

 

“Yes.”


“Alright, I guess I’ll meet them then.”


After eating kimbap they headed to Suho's house. Suho, the only child, lived in a huge house with his father, a lawyer, and stepmother, a doctor. They always force Suho to do well in school to live up to their reputation.

 

Hyunae gets off the bike and so does Kai. He rolled his bike over to the gate so he can punch in the number to open it. As the gate opened, Kai followed Hyunae towards the huge house. Kai’s friends were playing football. Their football flew towards Hyunae and she caught it before it hit her on the face. Chanyeol ran towards her and stared.

 

“I see you guys are into football, never really saw Kai play it.” Hyunae said as she toss the football from hand to hand.

 

Chanyeol couldn’t keep his eyes off of her, acknowledging her beauty.

 

She waved her hands in his face trying to break is staring mode, “Hello… You can have your football back.”

 

She put the football in his hands. Kai laughed and pulled Hyunae by her hands to introduce her to his friends. Chanyeol walked after them as they walked towards the others.

 

“Hey guys! I want you guys to meet someone. This is Hyunae, my girlfriend.” Kai introduced her.

 

“Hi, nice to meet you guys.” Hyunae smiled as she bowed a ninety degree angle.

 

“This is Luhan, Lay, Chen, Tao, Xiumin, Kris, Chanyeol, Sehun, D.O and Baekhyun.”

 

“Sehun? Baekhyun? The two boys who stared while I was changing.” She calmly spoke pointing her fingers in their direction.

 

Everyone stared at them feeling embarrassed of the two’s immature action.

 

“Ya’ll did what? How many times have I told you guys to stop your dirty little mind, kids.” Kris slapped them upside the head.

 

D.O turns to Kris rubbing his head where he got slapped. “Why’d you slap me? I didn’t do anything.”

 

Kris takes off his sunglasses and looks carefully and found that he mistaken D.O for Baekhyun. Baekhyun started laughing so hard that Kris slapped his head harder than D.O’s. He stopped laughing when he felt the throbbing pain. Kris’ slaps were no joke.

 

Kris felt embarrassed and put his sunglasses back in place. “Damn today’s weather is hot.”

 

Hyunae’s laugh made everyone laugh along.

 

Suho came out of the house with an umbrella while walking down the steps to the cement and questioned, “Who’s this?”

 

“She’s Kai’s girl-” Baekhyun spoke as if he knew everything.

 

“I’m Hyunae, Kai’s girlfriend,” she purposely interrupted Baekhyun.

 

Baekhyun stared at her and glared at her. She stuck her tongue out at him and looked away.

 

“Oh you're the famous Hyunae. Kai always talked about you. Well, I’m Suho.” He puts his hand out to shake hands with her. “It’s nice to meet you.”

 

Suho lead everyone in and toured her around with the boys following suit. Through the day they all played games and watched movies. Before they knew it, it began getting dark. Hyunae stood up and stretched her arm looking up to the sky thinking about heading home.

 

Chanyeol, getting the hint asked, “Is Kai taking you home?” He looked into her eyes as if he was possessed.

 

“No, I was just going to walk back by myself.” Hyunae spoke back feeling awkward.

 

“I can walk you home.” D.O interrupted their conversation.

 

“Ummm… It’s ok-” she scratched her head.

 

“Kai D.O is walking Hyunae home.” Chen blurted out.

 

Kai walks towards them. “D.O I can just walk her myself. You can stay here with the others.” Kai smiled and rubbed D.O’s head like a kid.

 

“Since you guys want to walk her home. Why not just take a walk one last walk before Suho leaves. We’re all sleeping here anyways. We all go we all come back together. It’s safer that way.” Lay got up from the bench.

 

Everyone started walking and Tao ran out the house whining and stomping his feet brushing his hair. “Why aren’t you guys waiting for me?”

 

“Well who the hell told you to pick out an outfit when we are just taking a walk you idiot. It’s at night and you're coming your dumb hair.” Chanyeol shook his head sideways.

 

Luhan walked back towards Tao and comforted him. “Don’t start crying. Chanyeol is Chanyeol. Always mean. Maybe Karma will get him, who knows.”

 

Chanyeol's shoe became untie. He bent down to tie his shoe and he heard something rip. Luhan and Tao studied Chanyeol's ripped pants. He stood up so fast and sensed that he had a big rip down his crack. He turned and asked Luhan for his flannel long sleeve.

 

“No. It’s cold. I’m not giving you my flannel. That’s the outcome of making fun of Tao. You must’ve been born on the highway, because that’s where most accidents happen.” Luhan blurt a smart comeback at him.

 

“Here you can cover your crack with my sweater.” Tao threw his sweater at Chanyeol.

 

Hyunae rubbed her arms. It was a chilly night. Kai took off his jacket and put it over her. She thanked him. As they got to her front lawn. She walked to the doorstep.

 

She turned. “Goodnight guys, I had a wonderful night. Thank you.”

 

They all waved and said their goodnights. Kai gestured her to go inside. After she shut the door they all headed back to Suho’s to sleep.