Going public

Afire Love | ChanBaek/BaekYeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Unedited!

“Oh, and Luhan and Sehun are dating,” Chanyeol said on their way to the cafeteria after confirming with his eyes no one was close by. Baekhyun’s reaction was basically the same as Chanyeol’s: surprised and shocked.

“Luhan and Oh Sehun?” he repeated to make sure he heard right.

Chanyeol nodded. “Yep, Luhan said so just now in class. And I said if Sehun ever hurts him, he should go and tell me, Chanyeol, so I’ll give him a good scolding,” he grinned.

“And that’s when you told him we’re friends?” Baekhyun giggled.

“Yep,” he smiled back, “but it’s weird. One of our friends are dating each other,” he said, which immediately reminded him of Jongin. “And before when I was looking for you, Jongin asked me for Kyungsoo’s name.”

“What’s happening with our friends?” Baekhyun chuckled, still amazed and shocked about their behaviours. “If Jongin approaches him, he’ll be scared less. And if Jongin and Sehun hurts them, I won’t stay still,” he said defensively.

“Me neither,” Chanyeol grinned.

Baekhyun looked at him in the eyes, smirking. “Why are you so suddenly protective of my friends? Did spending time with them give you a soft spot?”

Chanyeol embarrassedly avoided his gaze and just started walking faster towards the cafeteria. “Man, I’m hungry,” he avoided him and went straight for the food with Baekhyun tailing behind him.

“Aw, admit it,” Baekhyun grinned as he grabbed his neck and pinched him lightly, making Chanyeol shiver in the area, “you like me and my friends way more than your own,” he smirked. Chanyeol rolled his eyes and ignored him, not wanting to admit it. “Let’s go to my table, together,” Baekhyun grinned. Without hesitation at all, Chanyeol nodded, and after picking out their food, they walked straight pass Chanyeol’s gang - who gave him weird looks - and over to Baekhyun’s friends behind them.

“Dude, did you turn blind or what? We’re here,” Jongin yelled out to him, not too loudly but enough for him to hear, and they all stared at Baekhyun.

“I know,” he said, “I just wanted to sit with my friend.” Then he held his arm around Chanyeol, who everyone else saw as Baekhyun, who smiled at him, now turning their attention towards Luhan and Kyungsoo who had stopped eating and their food were literally dripping from their mouths.

“I believe you have something to ask Chanyeol, Luhan,” Chanyeol said whilst smirking.

Luhan dried his mouth with a napkin, cleared his throat and pushed out his chest to look manlier than before. “Yeah, uh, Baekhyun here said in class before you two were friends. Is that true?”

Baekhyun grinned. “No, we weren’t friends,” he said, making all three stare at him with wide eyes, “we are friends.”

Luhan awkwardly laughed, raising his eyebrows, then continuing to eat, nudging Kyungsoo to stop staring and start eating as well.

“Ah, Kyungsoo,” Chanyeol started, getting his attention on him instead, “Kim Jongin asked for your name,” he grinned, and once again Luhan stared at him like he was seeing a ghost.

“Did - did you give it to him?” he asked nervously.

“Did you not want me to?” he asked. “He seemed quite desperate to know it, so yeah, I gave him your name,” he said.

“I should’ve told you what happened at the party

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter