What's his name?

Afire Love | ChanBaek/BaekYeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Unedited!

From Saturday to Sunday Mrs Park has somehow managed to convince Mrs Byun to let Baekhyun sleep over with them, since Chanyeol didn't really want to sleep at the Byun house, which was pretty understandable. They just made up an excuse they had to work this weekend on a school project. Baekhyun wasn't sure if Mrs Byun even remembered they weren't in the same class.

“It'd be easier to trick your mother if we were in the same class,” Chanyeol had said, which made them both giggle.

Although from Sunday to Monday went back, and they waited outside for the other and went together to school. Baekhyun wasn’t sure how Chanyeol wanted things to go, especially at school, but decided to give him time. He must’ve been confused about his feelings and thoughts, and Baekhyun was nice enough to respect him and give him time.

Baekhyun went along with Chanyeol’s friends as they were already by the school entrance, whilst Chanyeol continued to walk to find Baekhyun’s friends.

“Were you walking with Byun?” Tao snickered, but Baekhyun didn’t answer. When he glanced at Jongin, however, he seemed to be staring puzzled at him, then at Chanyeol who had now disappeared from sight.

“You okay?” Baekhyun asked him.

“Why wouldn’t I be?” he said as he shrugged, but Baekhyun wasn’t convinced. Maybe he still had a hangover from the party at Friday, but Baekhyun shrugged it off as well and just ignored it.

 

Chanyeol found Luhan, but Kyungsoo was nowhere in sight. “Where’s Kyungsoo?” he asked the taller one, but he stared at him surprised.

“I was about to ask you the same,” he said.

The two males didn’t spot the one that was missing until the class just started, and he was panting as he entered the classroom just in time before their teacher. “Did you oversleep?” Luhan asked him as he sat behind the two.

“Yeah,” he answered, still panting, but tried not to get caught by their incredibly strict teacher.

Chanyeol had found it way more comfortable being around Baekhyun’s friends by now, he even pretended to be sincerely friends with them. Was that a too crazy idea? Would they actually accept his friendship if he confronted them as himself, and not as Baekhyun?

“You okay Baek?” Luhan whispered to him as they were self studying whilst their teacher was reading her own book.

“I’m fine,” he smiled back, although his body was quite sore from Mr and Mrs Byun.

“Did your parents catch you? You passed out at the party, and I heard Chanyeol’s mom picked up him, and you,” he said, sounding terrified.

“Mrs Park is very nice,” he almost spat, causing Luhan to flinch.

“I didn’t say she wasn’t nice,” he talked back, “I’m asking whether your parents found out or not since you passed out.”

Chanyeol felt guilty right away. Why did he assume things right away? And why did he feel so defensive over his mother? He never was. But the feeling of someone might badmouth her made him mad. “Sorry, I know you didn’t. But yeah, they found out,” he answered honestly, although he didn’t plan revealing what their reaction was.

“Did they scold you?” he asked worriedly.

“Yeah.”

“Sorry for dragging you with me. I should’ve just gone alone with him.”

Chanyeol’s eyes widen questioningly at him. “Him?” he asked.

“I-I didn’t say anything,” he mumbled flustrated.

“Oh, no, I heard you perfectly,” Chanyeol grinned, “who is it?”

“You have to promise me not to tell anyone, okay?” he whispered, motioning if he did tell anyone, he’d get beaten up.

“Yeah, I promise,” he said excitedly. Of course Baekhyun didn’t count as he had to tell him, because Luhan was obviously going to think he told him. “It’s the guy I’ve been seeing for a little while now, and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter