He fancies you

Afire Love | ChanBaek/BaekYeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Unedited!

The two males agreed they should start to study together, both helping the other, although Baekhyun knew he’d have a bigger job, but the giant wasn’t all that stupid as he had originally thought.

Chanyeol was really starting to catch up with his studies, and he even started to be way more affectionate towards his family, and Baekhyun, but he had been that for a while now. The giant knew the reason himself, but he wasn’t sure how he was supposed to be dealing with this. He knew he was indeed falling for the latter, so sometimes he didn’t know how to act around him. He’d just try and be himself and so whatever he wanted, and all Baekhyun was responding with was warmness to him, and he couldn’t help but to tall for him even more.

 

Friday was liked by every student, as it was the last day of a school week, but there was another reason Chanyeol liked it so much. It was P.E, and that meant sharing class with Baekhyun.

“Baekhyunie!” Chanyeol yelled excitedly as he spotted Baekhyun and their friends entering the gym hall and ran over towards them and attacked him with a hug.

“Why so excited?” Baekhyun chuckled at him, ruffling his hair cutely, which Chanyeol loved ever second of whenever he did that.

“I just like seeing you,” he grinned back, ignoring the cackles behind him which belonged to their friends’.

When their P.E teach appeared, he separated the classes to two teams and played dodgeball. Whenever Chanyeol got the ball, his teammates nagged him on taking out Baekhyun because no one else succeeded at catching up with his speed of dodging, but Chanyeol couldn’t bring himself to do so when he saw the latter’s happy and satisfied grin, and purposely missed, and the opposite team got the ball.

The game ended up with Chanyeol alone for his team, and Baekhyun for his own.

“Ten bucks Chanyeol will let Baekhyun win,” Luhan said to Kyungsoo. Jongin and Sehun happened to be standing behind them, but they also agreed.

Their prediction was right, and Baekhyun’s class won the game. The other class kept on complaining to Chanyeol for not doing his best, etc. but it was totally worth it in his opinion when Baekhyun ran up to him and hugged whilst laughing happily. “I can’t believe I won! I thought you were the best at dodgeball Chanyeolie!” he chuckled, once again ruffling the taller’s hair, which the latter struggled a bit to reach if Chanyeol had his back straight, but he most of the time bent down to make it easier for him. He definitely didn’t want him to stop just because he couldn’t reach which his small pretty body.

P.E was over, and the males went to their wardrobe to get out of their sweaty clothes and entered their showers. Their high school had each a small stall with thin walls in between, and Chanyeol didn’t know whether it was the school or the wall he hated the most, but he had to respect his friend’s privacy and not do something he’d hate him for.

Chanyeol finished showering pretty quickly and dressed himself and went o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter