Are we friends?

Afire Love | ChanBaek/BaekYeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Unedited! Hello everyone~ sorry for slow update but I figured I'd update for you on Christmas, so I wanted to say MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! I love you all, and thank you for reading my story~ it means a lot to me. I hope you all will have a great Christmas and enjoy the day with family/friends .xx 

After an hour or so, Baekhyun and Mrs Park were chased out of the house by Mrs Byun, and therefore they had to go back to the opposite house. 

"Did you talk to Baekhyunie?" Mrs Park asked him immediately after closing the door. 

"Uhm, yeah,"  Baekhyun replied. 

"So? Was it bad? Did he get lots of scolding?" she asked impatiently. 

"He got scolded, but not as bad as we thought," Baekhyun lied, "he was barely red on the cheek, and he had a sad expression, which was because of the yelling, but that's everything." 

It was weird for Baekhyun to see Mrs Park looking so relieved for his part. Why would she care so much over him, and he didn't even know? Just because she feels sorry for him doesn't mean she'd care for his well-being. 

"That's good," she sighed relieved, "hey, do you want to invite him over for dinner?" she asked excitedly. 

"Huh?" Baekhyun breathed out shocked. 

"Yeah, go over and invite him to dinner. What does he like to eat?"

Baekhyun didn't even have the chance of protesting as Mrs Park already put on her coat and grabbed her wallet. "You know what he likes, don't you? Tell me, what's his favourite dish?" 

Baekhyun figured he just had to give in and told her what he fancied, and soon after she had disappeared. He didn't even bother removing his shoes and just waited for another ten minutes before going back to the Byun house. He knocked politely on the door. 

"You again?" Mrs Byun didn't even try to cover up her irritation over the visit again and rather glared at the son of Mrs Park, but was in fact Baekhyun. 

"Yeah, uhm, I need to talk to Baekhyun for a moment," he said quickly, hoping for his mother to disappear from sight as soon as possible. 

"What for?" she asked whilst crossing her arms over her chest. 

"I forgot to ask him something." 

Mrs Byun squinted her eyes and glared at him. "Ask what?" 

"Oh, Bae- I mean Chanyeol!" Chanyeol had appeared behind from Mrs Byun again and stared at Baekhyun over Mrs Byun's shoulder, trying to play it cool although he almost called Park Chanyeol 'Baekhyun' in front of Mrs Byun. "What are you doing here, again?" he smiled. 

"Forgot to ask you something," Baekhyun said, hoping Mrs Byun would take the hint and leave, which he was sure she did, she just didn't bother doing what he wanted. "Mrs- Mom wants to invite you to dinner," he quickly corrected himself. 

"Oh, really?" Mrs Byun interrupted rudely, "we already have planned our meal for today, but thank you for the thought-" 

"Actually, we insist," Baekhyun interrupted, earning another glare, and a giggle from behind her. "And Baekhyun has the right to accept or decline by himself." 

Chanyeol gri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter