Because I like him

Afire Love | ChanBaek/BaekYeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Unedited!

When Baekhyun’s last class ended, he went as usual to his locker, but on his way, he already saw someone standing near it, smiling brightly the closer he approached.

“You snuck out of class so you could stand here coolly?” Baekhyun teased at Chanyeol making his ‘cool’ face expressions.

“I have longer legs than you so I walk faster than you,” he teased back, “I don’t need to sneak out.” He stuck his tongue out at him; Baekhyun rolled his eyes and playfully hit him on the arm, which Chanyeol overreacted to like he was seriously punched with force.

“What happened?” Luhan asked as he and Kyungsoo appeared behind them, staring at Chanyeol with a mix of surprise and worry on their faces. Even Chanyeol was shocked that they cared for him.

“Nothing,” Baekhyun said as he shut his locker after putting his books in there and only bringing his English book to do his homework and assignments.

“So, wanna come over to my place?” Luhan asked after they went silent.

“Like, now?” Baekhyun asked.

“No, when we graduate,” he sassed back whilst rolling his eyes, “yes now.”

“I can’t,” Baekhyun said hesitantly, “I have to finish up English assignments. I’m afraid of getting a low score since it’s not exactly my strongest subject,” he explained.

Chanyeol glanced at him right away. “Well, English is my strongest subject,” he smirked, “come to me and I’ll help you.”

“You help me?” Baekhyun snorted, both of them already forgetting about the two males that was watching in silence, “I wouldn’t want that day to come,” he teased.

“Even I’m good at some things Baek,” Chanyeol laughed, “and come to me so I can prove it to you.”

Baekhyun gave in, “fine,” he said, “we’ll see how good you say you are.”

When they had finally stopped talking, Luhan walked up to Baekhyun, put his hand on his shoulder and leaned in towards his ear and whispered, “you’re welcome.”

“For what?” Baekhyun asked confused.

“For getting you a date,” he whispered again, “I’ll receive my award later when I can use it to something useful.” He backed off before saying goodbye and disappeared alone.

Kyungsoo was still standing with the two males, although he was about to say goodbye, until Chanyeol had stared past him, then a smirk appearing on his face. “Someone’s here to see you Kyungie,” he said and nodded behind him.

Without giving it much thought, Kyungsoo immediately turned around to see what Chanyeol was talking about. Although it wasn’t surprising, it wasn’t expected either: Kyungsoo saw Jongin grinning towards him as he walked over in their direction. As a reflexes, Kyungsoo immediately hid behind Baekhyun and stared at the taller terrified making their way.

“Hello Do Kyungsoo,” Jongin smirked, not taking his eyes off him for one second. Kyungsoo remained silent though, and that’s when Jongin took time and said hi to Chanyeol and Baekhyun. “We were all surprised when you sat with them today at lunch Chanyeol,” he said, “but I don’t judge you when you got this delicious cake to spend time with you.”

“Excuse me?” Baekhyun wasn’t sure whom Jongin was talking about or if he was joking or not until he started laughing.

“I’m kidding, sorry if I offended you,” he smiled, which for the first time in his eyes seemed like he was actually being

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter