Voodoo doll

Afire Love | ChanBaek/BaekYeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol stood in his window like he usually did when he was bored. He glanced over at the house in the opposite way, and spotted the petite boy approaching his own window as well. Chanyeol watched his movements. He could tell the smaller one was frustrated. He looked to be nearly crying, but suddenly turned around.

Chanyeol couldn’t see at first, but slowly there was another figure approaching in his eye reach as well. Both of their windows were open, and Chanyeol could hear them arguing, but not what they were saying. The giant knew it was his mother, since their parents knew each other, and Chanyeol had passed them several of times on the streets and in stores.

Chanyeol watched Mrs Byun screaming and yelling at her son whilst he had his head down. His hands were behind his back that was facing Chanyeol, and he saw that the smaller boy’s hands were held tight in order to control his anger. His mother didn’t see though. Chanyeol jumped a bit when he suddenly witnessed his mother slapped the boy on the cheek. His head moved to the side, but he stood still, like his body was nailed onto the floor. Chanyeol wondered what the boy would’ve done to make his mother mad like that. Was yesterday a part of it? Chanyeol knew there was something bothering the smaller one yesterday, he simply just didn’t care enough to ask, and the boy wouldn’t have told him anyways, since they both hate each other.

 

Baekhyun felt like crying, but he held it together. He stood still until his mother had disappeared from the room, and he broke down. Tears streamed down his cheeks, and he leaned back on the window again. He wasn’t aware of the other presence on the other side of the road until later. They were both staring at each other, mostly Baekhyun being shocked to see the other.

He quickly moved away from the window whilst drying his tears. He felt embarrassed that Chanyeol had seen that side of him.

He started doing his homework, like what his mother nagged on before she started yelling about yesterday’s event, but then heard the bell rang from downstairs. Someone was here. Baekhyun sneaked closer to the door so he could see whoever would be visiting them. Baekhyun’s eyes widen as he saw a certain familiar figure.

“Hello, is Baekhyun home?” Chanyeol asked, but made eye contact with Baekhyun, as he was still hiding and only peeking his head from the stairs. Chanyeol looked back at Mrs Byun, and smiled politely towards her. Baekhyun was surprised to see this side of the king.

“Yes, but we were all just going out to a Voodoo Doll Museum. Would you like to come?” Baekhyun’s eyes widen when he heard the news, and he stared at the back of his mother. That was the first to Baekhyun. He hadn’t heard anything of going to a Museum. And Chanyeol could tell as he frowned at the boy.

“I’d love to”. That surprised the smaller. Why would Chanyeol accept the offer from his parents? It’d only mean they’d b stuck with each other for a couple of hours.

Now because of Chanyeol, he was now forced to go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter