Back again

Afire Love | ChanBaek/BaekYeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Unedited!

The moment Baekhyun woke up, he immediately threw his hands over his face to block the light that was directed towards his eyes. His headache had never been this bad before; it felt like his head was exploding. Why do I feel so bad in the morning? He thought to himself for a moment, trying to remember what he did the day before.

He was sure it was Saturday morning, but he really couldn’t think of what he had done.

“Sweety, are you okay?” asked a familiar voice. .

At the speed of light, Baekhyun sat up right away and forced his eyes open to look around his surroundings. The light was almost making his eyes water up, but he managed to pull himself together as he squinted through them, and that’s when he saw the brunette older woman with her usual smile on with a tray that had a bowl on it (which smelled really good by the way).

“Honey?” she asked, staring directly at Baekhyun.

“Mrs Park,” he barely whispered, but somehow she seemed to have realised what he said, and furrowed her eyebrows as she approached him closer and sat on the edge of the bed.

“Now, don’t call me that like I’m not your mother,” she chuckled sweetly and placed the tray on his lap. In the bowl was some kind of soup Baekhyun didn’t recognise, but it surely made his mouth water. “I made you some Haejangguk soup (Korean hangover soup), so eat up.”

Baekhyun had long realised he was in Chanyeol’s body once again, and of course Mrs Park hadn’t exactly noticed that the boy in front of her wasn’t her actual son, it was only his body.

“Thanks...mom,” he hesitantly said, but still forced out a smile through his incredible headache.

Mrs Park sighed after he had eaten some, still sitting on the bed. “Why do I always have to worry about you?” she asked with teary eyes, which made Baekhyun’s heart twist, and it wasn’t even his mom. “Why do you go out at parties and drink? I think it’s great so socialise, but why do you get so drunk I need to come and pick you up?”

Baekhyun choked on the soup at the moment, coughing, but still managed to speak. “You picked me up?” he asked, surprised. He had remembered the party now with his friends. He remember wanting to be drunk, not caring about the consequences that was following, and he definitely didn’t plan to be found out either, but obviously that didn’t go his way. And now even chanyeol was in his place.

“Yeah, a friend of Byun Baekhyun called me to ask if I could pick you both up, and so I did.”

“B-Baekhyun too?” he asked with wide eyes.

“Yes. Is he a friend of yours? He’s never been to visit,” she asked innocently, “I’m a bit worried for him though. The look on Mrs Byun’s face wasn’t a good one when I came to their house with their drunk son in my arms.” She fell silent for a moment, but continued, “I hope he’s okay,” she said, glancing out Chanyeol’s window to look over at the other side, “he’ so small and skinny it breaks my heart every time I see him go to school and I happen to stand by the kitchen window.”

“You what?” Baekhyun asked panicky.

“Not in the stalker way,” she giggled and slapped him lightly on the shoulder, careful not to spill the soup, “I just see you head off, so I make sure you go to school, and not longer after he comes out as well, so I just automatically continue to stand there to make sure he goes safely as well,” she smiled with her sweet smile at him.

It made Baekhyun feel warm on the inside, and he couldn’t help but to smile. Mrs Park cares about me? She’s thinking of my well being, and makes sure I get to school?

“Do you want to pay him a visit? To make sure he’s okay I mean,” she smiled at him. Baekhyun suddenly remembered: if he was in Chanyeol’s body, then he was in his at this moment.

He nodded his head rapidly, almost causing the bowl on his lap to fall off.

“Okay, okay,” Mrs Park chuckled, “eat up and com downstairs, and we’ll head over there.”

It didn’t take long for Baekhyun to finish up the soup and hurried down to Mrs Park where they walked out of the house and over across the street. She knocked on the door about three times with some pause in between before the door finally opened up.

“Hello?” said Baekhyun’s mother with a frown on her face, obviously not enjoying the company of the neighbours.

“Hello Mrs Byun,” Mrs Park greeted politely with a bow, although the other lady was as straight as a stick on the doorway, staring at the two of them. “We just wanted to come over and see how little Baekhyunie was doing after last night.”

Baekhyun nodded immediately when Mrs Byun glanced in his direct

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter