Forever?

Afire Love | ChanBaek/BaekYeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally after a long pause, I'm continuing this story. I'm so sorry for the waiting for you who has read this story. I will definitly continue it, so please don't give up up. Thank you for reading everyone, and thank you for your pasience! xx 

“Hey Baekhyun!” Luhan had greeted whilst throwing his arm around Chanyeol’s shoulder, still believing it’s his best friend. Kyungsoo said hi as well, but when their best friend didn’t reply the same, and just coldly scoffed Luhan’s arm away, they frowned at each other, then at him.

“What’s wrong Baekhyun?” Kyungsoo asked, worried written all over his face. Chanyeol rolled his eyes and ignored them whilst leaning against the wall with his arms crossed over his chest.

“Why were you with Park Chanyeol?” That brought interest to the, supposed to be, taller boy, and he fixed his gaze at them. “Someone got a crush?” Luhan teased childishly, earning a glare from Chanyeol.

“I wasn’t talking to him, he was talking to me”, he said stubbornly, but then realised what he just had said. He was ruining his own image.

“Huh? Why? Did he tell you to meet up with him to beat you up again?” Chanyeol stared at them speechless and confused. “That’s right, thought you could hide it from us? You’re a bad friend Baekhyun!” Luhan yelled whilst punching him, softly, on the chest. He was mad at his friend, but he didn’t want to possibly hurt him. “Why? Why didn’t you tell us? You don’t trust us?” Kyungsoo was silently watching from the side, and Luhan had already let a tear fall down his cheek. He really looked frustrated.

Chanyeol was confused of what was happening. Baekhyun didn’t tell them after all? He thought he told him everything.

“He said he was sorry, so I forgive him. He had a good reason”, Chanyeol said with a satisfied smile. Luhan smacked the back of his head, surprising Chanyeol. He wasn’t used to being treated like that by anyone. Only he and his friends usually smack each other when greeting, but not as scolding, and not as hard as Luhan just did.

“Pabo! How can you forgive him that easily? And for a good reason? No matter what he had a reason for, it shouldn’t have gone out on you!” he yelled whilst Chanyeol was staring at him with wide eyes. He wouldn’t have guessed that Luhan had this kind of side of him. He thought he was girly, only a friend to Baekhyun because he pitied him. He cared for him after all.

Chanyeol looked down at the floor between him and Luhan. He didn’t know what to do. He knew what he did was a mistake, and he admitted he was wrong and he had apologised already. What more could he do?

“I’d love to personally beat up that mean giant. What right does he have to just beat someone innocent up because of a personally reason? Man, he makes me so angry”, Luhan growled. Chanyeol looked back up at him and he was going to glare, until he saw the look on Luhan’s face. He was angry. He was furious. For once, Chanyeol’s heart twisted at the sight. He hadn’t seen anyone care for another that much before. He had to admit, he felt jealous. He also wanted to feel someone being protective over him. He wanted someone to help him as much as they could.

Chanyeol admitted it: he was jealous over Byun Baekhyun.

“S-Sorry”, Chanyeol stuttered. For the first time, he felt lost at words. He didn’t know what to say or do. He felt like crying himself. “Sorry”. Before he knew it, he had thrown himself over Luhan, hugging him tightly. “Thank you for being worried about me, but I’m fine. Really. And I’m sorry”. Chanyeol knew well that the love from Luhan wasn’t directed towards him, but he wanted to believe it. He wanted to fantasise it. He wanted to at least convince himself that he also had that love.

Kyungsoo had also came up from behind them, joining their hug. “Where did you come from?” Luhan laughed, causing them all to laugh together. Chanyeol didn’t know what came over him, but he wanted the moment to last a little bit longer. He wanted to treasure this feeling. It was a weird feeling. It was foreign, but overall it was a good feeling.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter