Inebriated

Afire Love | ChanBaek/BaekYeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Unedited! 

It had gone a week already with nothing much happening with Baekhyun. His homework was piling up, but he didn’t have trouble finishing them off.

Baekhyun still hadn’t made contact with Chanyeol since what had happened previously, except from the stolen glances from both parties during lunch and passing in the hallway. Baekhyun still felt furious about Chanyeol telling him to forget everything that had happened and pretend like everything was back to how it used to be.

“Boys!” Luhan screeched at the two males that was doing their homework in the library, who quickly held over his ears at the sudden high-pitched sound.

“Can you get any louder, huh?” Baekhyun glared at him, but he just ignored it.

“We’ve been invited to a party!”

“How great,” Baekhyun said, not interested by one bit, “have fun.”

“Didn’t you hear me? I said, we, not I,” he sassed and rolled his eyes. “All of us.”

“Have fun, I said,” Baekhyun said again, still not interested.

“Oh no,” Luhan glared at him, “you are coming with us.”

“Us?” Kyungsoo whimpered in fear.

“We’re all going.” It didn’t really sound like an invitation, but rather a threat. But that wasn’t too surprising, coming from Luhan.

Now, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo was invited to a party happening that Friday by Luhan, who was invited by some friends, who was invited by their friends, who was invited by someone else, whom Baekhyun didn’t know.

Naturally they didn’t want to go at first, but Luhan had literally dragged them to his own house that same Friday, lent them his clothes, and then led them to the party.

The music blasted past them as the front door opened, literally making their hair move from the soundwaves, but also from the wind outside. At their first step through the doorway, Luhan was already out of their sight.

Kyungsoo was clinging onto Baekhyun’s arm, looking to be nearly ting himself at the sight of people in front of them.

“Well?” said an older looking male, staring right down at them. “Come in now!” The guy literally took hold of Baekhyun’s shoulder and shoved him inside with Kyungsoo along, and then closed the door to stop the cold from entering the house. He gave the two small boys some new drinks, and then he also disappeared from sight

The two didn’t feel welcomed at all, but they started to enjoy themselves more when about an hour had passed, and just bumped their heads to the music. Kyungsoo was no longer clinging onto

Baekhyun and actually started to have a bit more fun which was until he spotted Park Chanyeol on the other side of the room, drinking with a girl sitting on his lap whom he had his arm around, laughing at whatever she whispered in his ear.

Baekhyun scoffed at the sight. “I think I’ll just go. I’m not in the mood for a party anyways.” Baekhyun tried to be subtle, but he failed, as Kyungsoo spotted Chanyeol as well.

“Has something really happened between the two of you?” he asked.

“You mean except that we ing hate each other? Not much,” he said as he rolled his eyes. “I’m just not in the mood of seeing him right now.”

Baekhyun had expected Kyungsoo to agree and get out with him, probably allowing him to spend the night at his house, but he actually stopped him to walk towards the door.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter